Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

"W-w-h-at?" I stuttered. I cleared my throat. "How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"How did you get in here?" Harry questioned. Tori took a few steps toward me but then stopped and looked at Harry then at me again. 

"You thought I didn't know? Huh? You really think I'm that stupid? I knew you were here since last night Meredith. I saw you two snogging in the park. I head the gun shots. I saw you two running away and coming here," She explained. How? What? When? 

"What?" I breathed. I don't even know if I'm even inhaling anything. Since I couldn't breathe or take in any of this. 

"When I called this morning and you told me you were at a 'friends' house. I knew you were lying. I'm not stupid Meredith. You are the worst bloody liar ever!" She exclaimed. "I told you I fancied him. I told you I actually felt something for him and you go on kissing him? You fucking disgust me!" I shouted. 

I felt a huge bowl of guilt spill over me. I ruined everything. She finally found someone who wasn't just go sex and I ruined it for her. 

"How the fuck did you get in here?!" Harry finally spoke. Tori looked at Harry and smirked. 

"You gave me an extra key remember?" She giggled. Key? What?

"Key? For what?" My voice cracked. Tori laughed. "Everyone has secrets. I lied to you Mere. I did have sex with Harry. Twice actually. Once after the party. Plus I knew exactly what happened downstairs. But I didn't care about anything. I wanted him and I got him." 

My heart dropped. They had sex already? And she has been lying to me all this time? This fucking bitch!

"When was the second time?" I questioned trying not to sound affected. 

"Remember when I said I was hanging out with him and some party friends. Well it was then. I came over here and we had it good. I see you guys slept together. I think you know by now how good he in in bed." She smirked. What? Why is she talking like Harry is not in this room? Speaking of him, why the hell isn't he saying anything?

"I didn't have sex with him," I said in gritted teeth. "Oh, I'm sure you wanted to. Poor baby," She cooed. I had an urge to stomp over there and smack her across the face. The fucking smirk was still on her face. 

"Plus you want to know what else? Harry told me everything the other day. I asked him about you and him and you know what he told me?" She grinned. 

"Don't," Harry warned. I wanted to know. What did he say?

"Tell me," I growled. Tori laughed. 

"He said you were just a game. He just wanted to fuck you and that's all. He said he wanted to fuck every girl in school and since you were the new girl you messed up his record. He needed to fuck you. And so he has been trying but you being the stubborn bitch you are wouldn't let him." She said innocently. 

Does anyone have a knife with them? Because I can't stand life anymore. I thought I had a small chance of being happy again but then again that was ruined. By the one and only Harry Styles. Again.

I looked at Harry to see he was staring down at his hands. So this is true?

"You are lying," I muttered. "You think? Well I just have to prove it to you," She replied grabbing her phone. What?

She tapped her phone a few times until I heard the voice of his. 

"I just want her Tori. I have to win the bet. If I don't then it will mess me up big time." The recording Harry said. What? Bet?

"Bet?" The recording Tori asked. 

"Yeah, bet. Some of my friends and I are having this bet. Since I fucked most of the chicks in school, I had this title. But then Meredith came in and ruined it. So I have to fuck her before Christmas. Plus I'm getting paid like 300 pounds so why not?" The recording Harry continued. My mouth fell open.

I'm seriously a part of a bet? And Tori knew about this all along and didn't tell me. 

"See? Plus you know I planned everything yesterday. I knew you were going to be going for a walk and you'll go in the park. I planned everything Meredith. The guitar scenario. The kiss. The gun shots. Did you really believe there was really a gun fight going on?" She laughed. "You are so fucking gullible." 

No, this can't be happening. I thought yesterday was supposed to special. I thought Harry and I was going to work out but then like usual it is messed up by something fucked up he does. 

Tori was on this from the start. She was acting with him. I can't believe it. 

I didn't know what to do but leave. I don't want to see anyone of their faces ever again. I grabbed my things and ran out the building. I still had on Harry's clothes. I put on my jumper from yesterday and left the boxers. They look like shorts anyways. My legs was numb by now. I was running back home. 

When I finally reached the house, I ran upstairs to my room and locked myself in there. I sat down on the cold floor and started crying my eyes out. 

I can't believe this at all. I mean how can you? Is Harry that desperate to fuck me? 

I'm sure he did this to so many girls. I have no idea what to do. I want to go downstairs and kill myself with a kitchen knife but I had so much to leave. 

I don't want to leave Michael and Lindsey. Michael had enough of people in our family dying. I don't want to hurt Michael anymore. I had Dani, Liam, El, Niall and Louis. 

I grabbed my phone and called them. Dani and El. I needed them now.

"Hello?" I heard Dani's voice. "Dani?" I called my voice cracking. 

"Meredith! What happened? Are you crying?" She questioned getting concerned. 

"Yeah." I sniffed. "Dani? Can you and El come over?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are on our way." She said hanging up. 

I have a lot to explain. But that's the good part. I need someone to talk to. Someone to understand and Lindsey is not here so El and Dani are the only people.

Before I knew it I heard the doorbell. I practically ran downstairs. I swung the door open to find non other than.....

Harry Styles. 

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating. Did you like this chapter? I was planning the bet later on but I wanted something to happen in this chapter and that's the only thing that came to mind. Sorry if it's getting boring. More drama is coming! Thanks for reading!