Common Room Kissing (George X Reader) Original Writer: LittleCuteInsaneBoy

Original Writer: LittleCuteInsaneBoy

"I just don't get it!" Whined (Name), face-planting into her Herbology book.
"I think I do...Maybe..." Said George, one half of the Weasley twins.

(Name) had always been extremely close to the twins, usually chipping in here and there on their practical jokes and helping out at the shop. But, (Name) always found herself to be closer to George, hell, she could even tell them apart. They could never get anything past her, she would notice every little trick. Yet; George seemed to be really bad at noticing things...

Like (Name)'s feelings for him...

Since the first day they had met, (Name) and George just seemed to click, everything he did shone to her; his fiery hair drove her crazy; the why he said her name. She did anything she could to spend some alone time with him - even if that did mean studying.
"(Name) are you alright?"
"What? Ugh yeah I'm just tired..."
"How's this then?" He asked with a devilish smile.

George closed all the books and sat back in front of the fire, pulling (Name) with him so her head was resting on his chest. (Name)'s heart skipped a beat as George's arm snaked around her and started playing softly with her hair.
"I must be dreaming..." She thought to herself, not believing what was happening. She shakily placed a hand across his stomach, cuddling close to him; the roaring fire flickering off their faces making the room feel relaxed and romantic.

"Hmm, this is so comfy." Hummed George, his eyes closing as he enjoyed the peaceful moment. (Name) let her eyes drifted to a close too, absentmindedly pulling George closer, cuddling tightly. A few seconds later there was a shift and (Name) opened her eyes; George pulled away and sat up, turning to face the confused girl.
"George what's wrong?"
"(Name), can I tell you something please?"
"Of course."
"I really don't know how to put it..."
"Just do what your heart tells you to."

The next thing (Name) knew, George had cupped her cheeks and started pulling her forward. Her eyes shut and time seemed to stop as they drew closer, Georges' hot breath tickling (Name)'s lips as they inched closer. Their lips collided smoothly; running over each other's softly making the cute sound you hear in all the moves. George's hands moved down to her waist, pulling (Name) forward so their bodies were pressed together; (Name)'s hands running through his soft locks of hair.
George's hands rubbed soft circles as their lips fit perfectly together, the crackling of the fire making the moment even more perfect. George pulled away and smiled smugly at (Name), making her blush as bright as his hair.

"(Name), will you be my girlfriend?"
"I thought you'd never ask!" Exclaimed (Name) happily, pulling George in for another kiss.

"Interrupting something am I?" Came the voice of Fred from the door way, smirking at the both of them...