Reward (Fred X Reader) Original Writer: Miss-Union-Jack

You followed the crowd of Gryffindors to the Quidditch field, decked out in scarlet and gold. Gryffindor was playing Ravenclaw, and you were of course hoping Gryffindor would win, as that was your house. You waited outside the Gryffindor changing room once you arrived down at the Quidditch field, so you could wish your brother good luck. When he stepped out, his face downcast, you walked up to him and promptly smacked his head. He looked around wildly before his eyes landed on you.

"Oliver Robert Wood, what the hell are you doing?" You asked angrily, gesturing at the dark circles under his eyes and the messy way he had put his robes on. Oliver sighed before looking tiredly at you.

"Potter's sick, and now we have no Seeker." You blanched at this, and hurriedly threw your arms around your brother's neck. You were only two years younger than him, but your head only reached to his chest and you had to stand on your tiptoes to reach his neck.

Oliver quickly pulled apart though, and held you at arm's length while studying you carefully. You glared at him, wondering what the hell he was planning. His face suddenly brightened and you mentally groaned before Oliver tugged you into the changing room, where the rest of the team looked just as downcast as Oliver had only moments before. You glanced around at all of them, and received a few mumbled greetings (you sat in on practices quite often, and seeing as how you were in the same house, you knew all of them quite well.).

Oliver grinned at them, looking far too cheerful for the current situation. You saw that the team looked just as confused as you, before Oliver flung an arm around your shoulder and stood proudly with you in front of the team. The team looked at you in interest, and you looked downward as a certain red head glanced at you. You had had a crush on Fred Weasley for as long as you could remember, and you being you, were terribly awkward around guys, even if Fred was one of your best friends.

"_y/n_ is going to be our temporary Seeker!" Oliver announced gleefully. You looked at him in horror; he had tried to teach you how to fly many times, but you simply could not stay on a broom.

"Oliver, that is a terrible idea!" You said while attempting to scramble away from him. You did manage to escape from him, but ended up sandwiched between the Weasley twins. You blushed furiously and struggled to get away, but they kept a tight hold on you, and you eventually gave up. You stood between them and looked at Oliver, waiting for him to explain.

"Well you see _y/n_, you're small, and pretty compact, exactly right for a Seeker!" Oliver said brightly with a cheeky grin at you. You scowled.

"That's all fine and dandy, aside from the small fact that I can't fly!" You huffed.

"Nonsense! You can fly perfectly well, you're just in denial." George said from beside you. You glared at him.

"And how would you know?"

"We've all seen you when you practice at one point or another, you really are spectacular." Fred said cheerfully, making your cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"I fall off the broom loads of times though!" You said indignantly.

"So?" Angelina Johnson chimed in.

"You just need to focus and you'll be fine!" Chirped Katie Bell. You sighed, before extracting yourself from the twins and walking over to your (dreadfully annoying) brother.

"Fine." You mumbled to him before Katie, Angelina, and Alicia Spinnet dragged you into a room to get you changed.

----------------------------------------------

Gryffindor had won. You had caught the Snitch, in what you were sure was nothing short of a miracle, and you had won. You were standing on the Quidditch field, the Gryffindor team surrounding you, feeling complete and utter shock. How the hell had you done that?! They were all congratulating you and Oliver was beaming at you, but you still just stood there.

That is, until Fred walked straight over to you, and kissed you. Just pressed his lips straight against your own, before giving you a cheeky grin and walking away.

You gaped at him in confusion; what was that?

No matter what it was, you decided that you would gladly play Quidditch again if Fred rewarded you in that way every time.

End. <3