Hush (Twins X Reader) Original Writer:mikinataka on DeviantArt

It'd been forever and a day since you first made love with the twins. It had been...interesting, to say the least, establishing your relationship-or would it be relationships-out in the open, but in time the discomfited tensions settled down. No, the whole of the world wasn't on your side, but you had the support of family and friends.

So here you were, one graduation, two jobs, and many passionate nights later, laid up in bed, dying. Or at least it felt a lot like it.

"I know (y/n). I know. Trust me I had seven!"

"Aunt Molly you are not helping!"

"Well you're the one who wanted to do this naturally," Ginny teases as she brushes the sweaty hair clinging to your forehead.

"Ginny, I swear to Salazar I will bite you!"

Ginny chuckles playfully as she looks down at you with a smirk. You'd roll your eyes if you weren't so damn tired.

"You're almost ready, Mrs. Weasley," Hermione says gently with soft smile before she moves across the room to gather her tools and Merlin knows what else the healer needed.

"Ooh! For a bit, I thought she'd been talking to me! It's so strange to think there's three Mrs. Weasleys in one room."

"Molly!"

"Oh, honey, do calm down and breathe. Your face is beet red. Honey, breathe," Molly coos gently as rests her hand atop your head.

You let out a ragged shaky breath and take in a trembling one, attempting to abide by Molly's words. It was a hell of a lot easier said than done. You clench your teeth as another contraction sends a sharp pressing pain down your back. You groan pitifully and Ginny sympathetically takes up one of your hands, ignoring the dampness of your palms.

"There you are, hon. That's good!"

"Bloody hell! Where are my husbands!?"

"The Floo at the shop is misbehaving..." Molly relays gently.

"And they can't apparate because of the wards you set up all over the house," Ginny finishes as she waves her hand across the bedroom.

"Are you trying to blame me!? I simply don't care for people surprising me by apparating in and about my house, let alone those pranking idiotic brothers of yours!"

"You married them," Ginny teases, taking no offense from your words, and Molly quickly slaps the young woman's hand.

"What Ginny means is that they'll be here soon, no doubt."

You shut your eyes and throw your head back into the throng of pillows Hermione insisted you'd need. The clever witch had probably studied up more on pregnancy than you had and you were the one with child. You chuckle at the memory of elation across her face when you'd told her of your pregnancy. She'd given you this almost sisterly look before proceeding to maul with all of her surging affection. Hermione had been the first person you'd told, accidentally in a way. You were in need of spell to confirm your self-diagnosis and you knew the brunette was the girl for the job. It certainly hadn't hurt that you'd found the bushy haired witch had become rather like a sister to you, especially after the war.

You could recall that day vividly in your mind, from the moment you called up Hermione through the Floo to the second those redheads of yours walked through the door and every overwhelming second in between.

You turn on your heels and walk back past the Floo before turning to walk back to the other half of the living room. You'd been pacing for almost half an hour now, pondering and musing.

"Where the hell are they!" You cry out to no one, considering you were home alone, an unnerved hand shuffling through your hair.

As if answer your cry to no one the Floo glows with life, a neon green illuminating the sizeable fireplace before expelling two chuckling redheads. The brothers are lively as ever as they stumble from the fireplace, clinging to one another in pursuit of physical support seeing that they were laughing rather hard. You observe them curiously, a single brow raised saying just as much as any words may.