Imagine You And Fred Going For Your First Ultrasound

'I still don't understand how does it work' Fred said putting his jacket on.

'You'll see' you replied removing your hair from under your scarf and finishing buttoning your coat.

Today was the day of your first ultrasound and as much as it was known in the muggle world - the world where you grew up - the wizarding world had no idea what this word means. It brought overall confusion in Weasley's house which you and your husband were visiting.

'It's like a photo? A muggle one, not moving and stuff...' Fred said walking down the stairs and reaching for your hand to help you step down over the broken step. You rolled your eyes fondly but held his hand nonetheless and made a small jump.

'I'm not porcelain you know' you smiled at Fred.

'I know. It's just...' his gaze went to your swollen belly. A small smile immediately appeared on his face. You softly touched his cheek and gave him a sweet kiss.

'And about your question - it is not like a photo. Well maybe... I mean kind of? Oh you'll see!' this time you reached for his hand to drag him outside. 'Bye Molly! Bye guys!' you shouted opening the door.

'Bye darling!' cheerful voice responded 'And Fred-'

'Mum I am an adult! Responsible' he smacked your butt playfully when you laughed at that 'husband and father. And a soldier...sort of... I-'

'Didn't you fill the whole house with bubbles yesterday because you attempted to do the laundry?' you asked crossing your arms over your chest. 'And almost burned very important contracts because you tried new fireworks for your shop? Inside our bedroom.'

'You are my wife you Brutus' he put his hands on his hips and shook his head 'You know where your lack of support hurts? Here' he said pointing at his heart.

'Oh don't be so dramatic' you laughed taking a hold on lapels of his coat and pulling him closer.

'I can do adult things' he said smirking 'We're going to the doctor to see proof number one aren't we?' he raised his eyebrow simultaneously biting his lip.

'Oh yeah because we started doing this thing after we were 18you laughed bringing his face closer.

'I love that you also didn't name it' Fred laughed putting his arms around your waist.

'We are rubbish adults'

'Yes we are' Fred replied finally closing the remaining space between you.

'What the two of you are still doing here?!' you both jumped apart upon hearing Molly's voice. 'Go and bring this....thing! I want to see my grandchild!'

Fred raised his hands in surrender and took his car keys. 'And Fred-' Molly started again.

'I know mum! Don't worry I'll be careful. I have a precious cargo don't I?' Fred said winking at you and taking your hand in his.

---

'It's so weird here' Fred whispered looking around. 'No sounds, no explosions, nothing flying in the air like in St. Mungos'

'And you call this hospital weird' you said reaching for his hand that was resting on his bouncing leg'Nervous?'

'A little bit. Yes' he responded and turned his head towards you when he felt your soft lips on his cheek. 'This whole vision of actually seeing my child is...pretty overwhelming'