Out-Pranked (Fred X Reader) Original Writer: GhostRain1412

Original Writer: GhostRain1412

Out-pranking the Weasley twins. It was unheard of, unthinkable, and unimaginable. The very thought of it could get your hair dyed and ungodly shade of pink for weeks. No one had ever spoken of it, and never dared tried.

Until you came along.

"You're an idiot," Harry had grumbled when you proposed your plan, Ron nodding along at his side. "A complete and utter idiot. "

You just grinned.

When the plan had finally be executed (it involved a lot of fireworks, every flavored beans, tree sap, glitter and much more necessities) no one had known the wiser. You were, after all, a very quite and well-respected girl, so who would have thought you, their well minored friend, would be the one to outshine the Weasleys.

A few days later, while you were studying in the library, Fred slid in the seat next to you, his 'I know what you did' smirk on his lips.

"Nice job."

"On what?" You asked, blinking as you looked up. Gotta play innocent. Not that you were afraid of one half of the Weasley twins but...you were slightly worried.

Damn...you forgot how good he looked up close.

Fred raised his eyebrows, folding his hands on his lap as he waited for you to speak. You stared for as long as you could before going back to your book.

"Ron tell you?"

"Actually I figured it out on my own." Fred grinned. "Took me awhile though."

"That's stealth mode for ya." You replied, flipping the page of the book.

Fred chuckled. "Well, as much as I love a good prank, I kinda wanted to talk about something else."

You looked up again. "Oh?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the winter ball with me?" He was looking anywhere but you, rubbing his hand up and down his arm as a light blush tinged his cheeks, and you could help but smile.

"I would love to." You replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Because you knew that the outgoing Fred Weasley would never be the one to make the first move.

@