Imagine Being Childhood Friends With Fred And Falling In Love

"Fred, get off!" I laughed and tried to shove Fred off of me, who was draped across my shoulders and dragging his feet behind us. We were walking through Diagon Alley together while George watched the shop. It had started off as a nice little date, with Fred being very cute and witty and giving me kisses every now and then, but now it had escalated to Fred trying his best to annoy me.

"Fred, people are staring!" As we passed Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, the ones sitting at the tables outside turned and sniggered at the two of us.

Instead of getting off as I requested, Fred kissed my cheek and dragged his feet even more.

"I'll stop bothering you if you give me a kiiiiiss."

"We both know that's not true, but alright." I was starting to sweat now, and desperate times called for desperate measures. My desperate measure, in this case, was hoping that Fred would actually stop bothering me. I craned my neck and pressed my lips to his.

Miraculously, Fred's arms released me and moved down to pull me closer by my waist. He gave me another kiss and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Y/n, I've known you for 10 years now and I don't think one day has gone by where I didn't love you."

I smiled and held onto Fred's hand, sighing deeply and closing my eyes. I knew that from the day we met, I had also been smitten. I also knew that I would love Fred for the rest of my life.