Misunderstanding (Fred X Reader) Original Writer: Miss-Union-Jack

Original Writer: Miss-Union-Jack

"Oi! George! Save me!" You called as Fred carried you away. George just shrugged before turning around and walking off.

"Traitor!" You screeched. You were very close to the twins, but you had always felt something more for Fred. Hence why you wanted to get out of his grasp. You may have a small crush on him, but you didn't trust where this was going.

"Fred, can you put me down? My skirt is riding up..." You said sheepishly. You could feel your skirt climbing higher up your body and you did not like it.

"Nope!" Fred said cheerfully. "Nice bum by the way." Fred said teasingly. You flushed and tried to wriggle from his grasp.

It did not work how you wanted it to.

You ended up tumbling to the ground, and somehow dragged Fred down on top of you. You blushed again and tried to wriggle away from him, but Fred refused to move.

"Can you please get off of me George?" You asked when Fred still kept you pinned down. Fred looked at you in confusion.

"__y/n__, I'm Fred." Fred said quietly. You looked at him, his eyes held sadness, and it broke your heart to see him like that. Fred's arms loosened and you immediately pushed him off you and ran.

"Gotcha Fred!" You shouted as you ran away. Unfortunately for you though, no matter how fast you ran, Fred stayed behind you; your laughs bouncing off the walls, leading him to directly to you.

You had stopped to take a breath when you felt something warm on the side of your neck. You turned your head to see Fred, who was breathing on your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"Bloody hell." You mumbled. "I guess you caught me." You straightened up and turned to look at Fred, who was staring at you.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." You muttered. Fred snapped out of it before walking closer to you. He kept moving closer until your back hit the stone wall. It was then that you looked around and realized where you were. You were in a hallway that was not used very often, so of course, no one was around to save you.

Fred's body was pressed against yours and you looked at him. Your __e/c__ eyes searching his bluey green ones.

"You know what I just realized Fred?" You asked softly.

"What's that?" Fred asked as he leaned down even closer to your face. Your breath hitched in your throat, and you struggled to get an answer out.

"Y-your eyes change color sometimes. Sometimes they're more of a green, sometimes they're more of a blue, but right now they're a mixture of both. It's pretty." You said as you turned your head away from his.

"__y/n__, why are you like this? When we're around George you're fine but when it's just us, wait! You like George don't you?" Fred exclaimed. You looked at him with wide eyes, and shook your head furiously, your __h/c__ hair flying.

"You don't have to deny it __y/n__. You just proved it." Fred said softly, and he almost sounded disappointed. He turned around, and was about to start walking away when your voice stopped him.

"Fred!" You called. You ran in front of him, blocking his path. You stood on your tiptoes before you pressed your lips to his. You stayed like that for a few seconds before you pulled away.

"I like you, you idiot. But if you don't feel the same way, I-"You didn't get to finish because before you could, Fred kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and started playing with his fiery hair while Fred's arms wrapped around your waist. You broke apart after a moment to breathe and Fred flashed you a smile.

"Now that we got that cleared up, would you like to come to Hogsmeade with me next weekend?" Fred asked, with a cheeky grin.

"Definitely." You said before you pecked his lips again.

End. <3