Midnight Meetings (George X Veela!Reader) Original Writer: MaisiesRawArt

Original Writer: MaisiesRawArt on DeviantArt

George sat beside his twin in the great hall, who was watching the Beauxbarton girls enter doing their dance. Unlike nearly every other boy in the school, George was disinterested in the girls.

After sitting bored through their dance, someone rushing in the doors of the hall caught his attention. A girl with H/C hair and her uniform barely on rushed up to the headmistress and mumbled her apologies. She was ushered to go sit down and, upon seeing the rest of her school on the Hufflepuff table, went and sat next to George.

"Bonsoir, is it alright for me to sit here?" She asked in an accent different to the rest of the Beauxbarton girls.

"S-sure" he mumbled, blushing slightly. This girl seemed different to her schoolmates. She was still beautiful as anything, but didn't seem as vain as the others.

"I'm Y/F/N" she smiled at him, and he felt his stomach flip.

"George, George Weasley. You're not French, are you?" (Sorry if you are French).

"Non, is it that obvious" she laughed slightly, her E/C eyes shining.

"Well, yeah...if you're not French, how come you go to that school?"

"I moved to France when I was 10, right before I found out I was a Veela..." Y/N blushed slightly at the last confession. "But don't worry!" she
added hastily. "I'm not like the others, I can handle my charms...most of the time"

"You mean, you're like full on Veela?" he said in shock as great amounts of food appeared on the table in front of them both.

"Yeah..." She looked away embarrassed.

"Hey, that's really cool. I thought none of you guys had personalities, but you're like...totally different!" He reassured her.

After an hour or two, the welcoming feast was over and Dumbledore dismissed everyone. "So I guess I'll be seeing you..." George said to Y/N before turning to rush off to his common room with Fred.

"Wait! Erm, it's George right?" Y/N waved her hand over a blank piece of parchment before handing it to George.

"What's this?" He asked, but she just mouthed 'read it' before he was dragged off by his twin. Y/N watched him walk away with a smile and then followed the rest of her schoolmates.

A few hours later, George was the only person remaining in the Gyffindor common room. He re-read the parchment for what felt like the hundredth time.

'Midnight by the greenhouses, don't be late xx'

Looking at his watch, he saw that it was 11:55. Figuring it would be wise to set off at this time as to get there on time, he climbed out of the common room and headed down and out of the castle.

He felt the cool chill of the nighttime wind as he stepped outside. Wrapping his scarf around him, he hurried to the greenhouses.

"You're late" Y/N said in a teasing voice.

"By two minutes!" He argued, making her laugh. "Anyways, why did you tell me to come here in the middle of the night?"

"I...erm...just want to make sure of something" she said, slightly quieter than before.

"Make sure of what?"

"Well...you're not just interested in me because I'm a Veela, are you?"

"And why are you so quick to assume I'm interested in you?" He grinned.

"You came out here on the request of a girl you've just met, it's pretty safe to assume such things" Y/N mirrored George's grin, making him chuckle quietly.

"Don't worry Y/N. Even if you weren't a Veela, nothing can change your awesome personality...or you looking fit as anything" he smirked before placing a cold hand on Y/N's cheek and bending down slightly, quickly placing his lips on her own before pulling away with cheeks as red as his hair.

"Woah..." She gasped. "That was...woah"

"Right, so I should be getting back..." George mumbled, taking her shocked reaction as rejection.

"Wait!" Y/N put her arms around the taller boy's neck and brought their lips together once more, lacing her fingers through his bright hair as to deepen the kiss.

"You should know..." George said, pulling away and resting his hands around her waist. "I don't do this very often"

"Do what?"

"Kiss girls I've known for less than a day at midnight" he laughed, staring into her E/C eyes.

"I'd like to hope so" she mumbled before pulling him down yet again for a last kiss before they reluctantly parted ways, promising each other to meet in the morning.

It's safe to say, their meetings continued for a long time after that night.