Pray To Thee

Have you ever just felt down and didn't know what to do with your life? It seem like nobody cares about you and nobody seem to be there when you need them. Well I'm here to tell you my sister, brother, enemies, foes and also the wicked. God is the way. The truth and the light. Jesus Christ as our savior. Pray my brothers and sisters. Prayer is like a communication line to God. Meditate day and night. Talk to him and listen. God listens to you and speaks to you if you open your heart unto him, you just have to have a run-on conversation with the lord and you will see a completely shift in your life. Talk to him when you on your way to work. Talk to him when you cooking your family a meal. God is always listening talk to him anytime. Gods love you. I am a witness. It was one point in my life when I felt lonely and the things I wanted to do was blocked from me. I didn't know what to do. I searched the tv to find some encouraging words. I searched the Internet for advice. I asked family but they seem to not understand what I am going through. One day I was laying in my mother room and I found Jesus . I prayed, repent , studied, prayed , worshipped him, prayed and prayed and prayed. I felt like a new person after them months of fasting for the lord's word. God had already answered my prayer. I activated my seed and faith. I do the works of my father to this day and I am well blessed. You can also find this deliverance if you believe in our savior and let him clean your heart and soul. Prayer changes a lot of things. It cures a lot of sickness , wickedness, and even evilness. Just use it in your daily life. I dare you to pray and depend your sins everyday. Be blessed my sister and brother it's not too late God is waiting to hear from you.