Seek Thee

You might think this is weird but the way I "THINK" God see us is unique to me. God is a spirit. Now put your feet in God's shoes like this: Imagine you was a creator and you wanted to make this beautiful island or place with different types of creations. You separated the waters from the land and it was good. You started out with plants and it was good. You watered them from the mist of the ground so they would grow and harvest then you created animals to eat from your garden and it was good. After you rested on the seventh day and thought to yourself. Then you already know that the devil can imitate and that it was also an evil garden. So you think of an idea that no God can do. You create a human from the dirt of the earth and breathe life into it and it was good. You feel that man was the best you ever created because humans could care for the animals and plants. Not that you couldn't do it yourself. It's just makes you feel good to see all your creations doing good things. You loved your creation, you seen that the man you created was lonely. While he was sleeping you took a rib from the man and created a woman. When the man seen the woman he was happy. They were both naked but they didn't know because they only knew good. The man was happy that he had something that looked in the image of him. You knew he would be happy because you created the man in your image and it made you glad. After you created all the things you liked you set some rules for your creation. One day they disobeyed the rules and got influenced in the evil garden. To eat from a tree you told them not to eat from. They disobeyed you and ate crime the tree. They realized they was naked. After that happen you set some rules according to the curse upon them. God seen that the generation of the man and woman had to many evil things going on so he decided to cleansed the earth. God loved us all that he tried different things to save us. He tried to make sure we knew his word and his rules of life and how we should live. He tried to sow that seed in different people in the world but they still was unclean and didn't get his message far enough. God was silent for 400 years. No communication at all. So God came up with a bigger plan and sent his only begotten son in the flesh to show us how he want us to treat one another and live on this earth. He put in his will that Jesus will come and spread the word to us all and then sacrifice his flesh and live spiritually so that we might be saved through him because we all have fallen short of his glory. That's why God sow a seed in his chosen ones. Just like Jesus had disciples that he chose to speak the word. That's what God do to us we all have a seed. The seed represents the word of God. The testimony of Jesus Christ is in your heart. God sent Jesus to bring us the holy spirit. All we have to do is seek it. It is here. Be productive in your season. Teach them what they don't know they have. Teach them all things you have heard. God want that seed to harvest in your season. Speak it don't hold it. God will heal your land. Stay prayed up and read his word daily.