19

I would like to say a massive thank you to my darling [abishaww] for gave me an ideas so I can update my story.

ALSO PLEASE READ ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!! :) 

.

HARRY

"I'm sorry.." Louis said quietly and clutched my shoulder.

"I'm really worried about you, Louis. I don't want you to suffer."

"I know, but you have to understand me either. I don't want you to be hurt or something.. Because I love you, Harry." I turned around and kissed him.

"I know." 

LOUIS

I knew, that I can't live like that anymore. It'd be even worse and I've had to do something. 

"I think you should go on a treatment, Louis." Harry said to me and this is what I was thinking about at that time as well. He was reading my mind. 

"Yeah, I know.." I nodded. "But I'll be without you there for three months. I don't know if I'll make it." I said and felt the tears in my eyes. Harry cupped my cheeks into his large palms.

"You will make it, Louis! I know you will and I'll visit you often, okay?" He said and smiled to me.

"Okay. Can you promise me something?" I asked and he gulped.

"Yes, darling?"

"You won't forget about me, right? You won't find another one when I'm going to be away?" I asked and looked at the floor. Harry lifted my chin.

"Never in my entire life, Louis. I promise to you." He explained and kissed my forehead. I felt so loved.

"So maybe-" I started, but someone knocked loud on our doors.

HARRY

"Yes?" I asked, when the doors opened. Two cops were standing in front of me and young lady in black.

"Mr. Harry Styles? Mr. Louis Tomlinson?" They asked.

"Yes.." Louis confimed. 

"Can we enter?" One of them said and I nodded. 

"Yes, sure. Come in."

"Look. We're here, because someone reported Mr. Tomlinson for abusing drugs. Is that true?" A man asked and looked at us.

"What?! No, no. That's not true!" I yelled.

"Harry, stop. I'll tell them.." Louis told, but I knew that he's going to screw up everything.

"No! I'll speak." 

"We listen."

"Louis was using drugs, that's true. But because someone forced him into this. If he'd ever try to stop, they will kill me and also hurt him." I explained and gulped hard.

"Oh, so you're telling me, that you were forced into that action by someone?" The pliceman asked and we both nodded.

"Yes, that's right." Louis agreed.

"And who is that 'someone'?"

"L-liam Payne and Zayn M-malik." Louis said, his voice was shaking.

"Alright, someone else?" He looked at me and he was nervous. "Sir?"

"Yes, it was.."

"Who, Louis?" I asked and pushing on him.

"J-josh Devine." He said and I felt my heart jumped.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted, scared Louis a bit.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know how to. He is your friend.." 

"It was my friend!" I yelled.

"Gentlemans, calm down please. We need more informations about them, because they belong into the prison. They were doing much more, than only drug using."

"What did they do?" I asked and they looked each others.

"We cannot tell you, I'm sorry young man." He said.

After we reported them, policemans have gone. I hugged Louis hard.

"Everything will be fine, okay?"

"Okay, Harry."

.

.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY UPDATED, HOLY JESUS!

I would like to thank you guys all for supporting me, and reading my shitty stories even when I don't know how to continue anymore. It means a lot. I love you all so, so much :) xoxo

ANNOUNCEMENT: Soon, I'm going to finish this fanfic (not so soon, but still) and there will be a sequel as well :) I'd like to give you a chance, for writing with me :) All you need to do is: write some good idea for the story and DM me :) I'll choose one, that will be the most effectual :) 

See you soon, xoxo
-kate.