4

As I came home from Rosie's house, I ran into my room. I was a bit tired, so I lay down on my big bed. I closed my eyes and tried to relax a little. I was breathing softly and slowly, as I felt something or someone beside me.

"Gemma, please. I'm tired; could you leave me for a while, pretty please?" I asked kindly, because I was completely sure it was Gemma beside me. But I did not receive any answer back, so I decided to open my eyes back again.

"Fuck!" I shouted, when I saw Louis lying next to me. I quickly jumped off and now I was breathing heavily.

"You're surprised, Harold?" He asked as smiling to me.

"What the fu.ck are you doing here, Louis?! How the hell did you come upstairs?"

"Okay, little boy. Let's get slowly. First of all, front doors were opened, so I can easily walk in. Secondly, I just want to talk, is that so bad to you or what?" He answered and started to walk towards me.

"Hey, stop! You always hated me." I said and he nod.

"I know, and I still do. But, that doesn't mean that we can't have some fun, you know. Together." He said and he was only a couple of inches away from my body. My legs started to shake, I wasn't ready for that. I pushed him back hardly.

"Hey! Go away from me, you bastard!" I said, as I remembered Gemma's crying when he raped her.

"Wow, Styles. Slow down!"

"What is wrong with you, man?! You came into my house without any permission and then you suddenly want to fu.cking kiss me!" I yelled now and stared at him. He burst into laughter. "What's so funny, huh?!"

"Kiss you? You must to be fuc.king kidding me, Harry. I wouldn't kiss you. Because you're not my type, baby." He said and that makes me even more furious. Wait, why?

"Oh, really? Who is your type than, huh?!" I don't have any idea why the hell did I asked him this question. He step closer to me again as he whispered in my ear.

"Your sister for example. But hey, tell her to be quieter next time, dude." He said and left my house. I want to kill him. I was so mad, so fuc.king enraged!

"AAAARGH!" I screamed and hit the wall hard with my hand.

"Harry?" Gemma said worriedly as she walks into my room slowly. She saw my bloody palm and started to panic. "Oh my God! What were you doing, Harry?!"

"No-nothing." I stuttered in pain.

"Nothing?! Is that nothing to you?!" She yelled and pointed to my palm.

"I was just punched the wall, okay?" I explain.

"Why, brother? Someone had to make you very angry. It was Rose?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No, it wasn't her. It wasn't anybody." I said.

"But-"

"But nothing! It's not that important, okay? Just forget about that!" I said in a bit lower voice. She sighed and I could saw a little smile appeared on her cheeks.

"Okay, I'm not going to push on you, Harry. I just hope you're going to be better soon. I love you, you know that right?"

"I do. Thanks for.. That." I said and kissed her on forehead. After that, she left my room.

**

"Wake up, Harry! You're going to be late again." My mother woke me in the morning. I took my phone and it was 6.53 AM. I just put it back and ignored her. "HARRY EDWARD!" She yelled again.

"Ughhhh! Yes! I'm up, mum." I said back as I climbed out of my warm bed.

"You want to eat something for breakfast, darling?" She asked me and I shook my head. I wasn't hungry at all. I guess Louis took me whole appetite yesterday.

"But honey-" She started, as I interrupted her.

"Bye mother." I said and walked towards bus station.

Once the bus was here, I walked on it and first I saw was Louis' disgusting face. And unfortunately just one seat was free. Next to him. Great.

I sat down quietly.

"Well, hello. Long time no see, huh?" He started. It wasn't last long.

"Yes." I simply replied.

"Oh, what's wrong with your poor hand, Harry?" He asked with full of sarcasm in his voice.

"Nothing."

"Okay. You are going to school?"

"No, I'm going to get drunk."

"Really?"

"Of course not, you idiot!" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"So, you're going to school then?" He asked me again. What a churl, fu.ck!

"Yes, Louis Tomlinson. I am going to school. I am going to the place where I can study, reading books, teaching others, doing my homework. I am going to school! Did you understand me, or I will have to tell you in Japanese?" I said and he was a bit confused.

"Uhm, okay you geek."

"Whatever." I said and left the bus with Louis somewhere behind me.

HIIIIIII.

I'M BACK WITH NEW CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

LEAVE ME SOME FEEBACK PRETTY PLEASE.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS WELL.

THANK YOU GUYS, YOU'RE THE BEST.

ALL THE LOVE.