2

"What were you doing?" Gemma asked me, when I came downstairs. I gulped hard and nervously looking for the right answer.

"Uhm, I was.. I was watching the movie, yeah." I lied. She raised her eyebrow.

"It had to be very interesting and excited movie. I called your name three times before you even responded me."

"Uhm, I'm sorry. And yes, it's very cool movie, actually." I said and smiled to her.

"Okay, never mind."

"But, why did you called me? Was something wrong?"

"No, actually I have very good news." She said. Oh, what was that? I felt nervous and excited at the same time.

"Really? So tell me." I said as I poured glass of water. She neared me.

"I made it. Harry, I graduated!" She screamed around the whole house. My eyes got wide. I put down my glass of water and hugged her so tight.

"I knew it. I knew you won't fall. I'm so happy for you, sister." I said and kissed her right cheek. She was so happy. I could not describe you that feeling how happy I am, when I see her smiling, giggling and stuff. It made my whole life, I swear.

"I'm so proud of you, Gemma. Did I tell this to you ever before?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Yes, you actually did. But hey, thanks. I love you, brother. You're the best." She explained and then hugged me again.

"Holy crap, it's almost midnight. I should probably go to sleep, I'm tired as hell." I said and yawned.

"Okay, sleep well. See you tomorrow." Gemma said and walked to the bathroom. I turned off the lights and went to my room. As I changed my clothes with pajama, I heard some weird sound coming from my phone. I unlocked it and saw new message coming from Skype.

I opened it and there was something great waiting for me. It was picture of Ashton's co.ck. It was so big, holy fu.ck. I almost faint. I closed my eyes and imagined this hard dic.k inside me. It feels so good. I moaned loud at that thought. Gosh. I sat down to my bed and still looking at this orgasmic picture. I bit into my lower lip hard and then realized I'm already hard as hell. Fuc.k.

I have to do something. I just have to wa.nk off. Now.

And I did.

This is for now. I know it's not so long, but I hope you'll like it anyway :D

LEAVE ME SOME FEDBACK PLS, PLS. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK, GUYS :)

All the love.

-kate.