16

HARRY

"Oh my God! I can't believe! Jade? What the hell?" I was so happy I saw her. Jade is my childhood friend and we always did everything together. 

"I'm so happy to see you! It was so long, since we last speak." She said and hugged me. 

"And a few minutes back you said, that you don't like surprises." Melanie said. 

"I like them, tho. I was only joking. Well, this is my friend Jade. And Jade, this is my girlfriend Melanie." I introduced them. 

"Girlfriend?" Jade asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, is there any problem?" Mel already exploded.

"No, but.. What about Louis, Harry?"

"Wha- About who?" I said. What the hell?

"Louis."

"Harry? Who the hell is Louis?" Melanie asked behind me. I was spechless. I didn't know what to say. 

"I mean.. Louis was my dog, yeah! My dog. But he passed away, right Jade?" I asked in sarcasm and winked at Jade. 

"Yeahhhh, he.. Passed away. Unfortunatelly."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that." Mel said and took my hand. 

"It's okay, I did not even tell you."

"Harry, you have a visit." Mum said to me and she wasn't look happy at all. 

"Who is it? Mum?" She just moved away, as Louis showed up. I almost collapsed.

"Hi, Harry." He said softly.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but I just wanted to know how are you?" He added and looked down at his feets.

"I'm doing good, how about you?"

"Same, thanks for asking." 

"That's all?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Wait! Is this your friend Harry? What's your name, sweety? I want to know everything about Harry and his friends, so hey. I'm Melanie. Harry's girlfriend." Mel said and screwed up everything as always.

"I'm Louis." He said back. He was clearly shocked at the fact, that she's my girlfriend. 

"Louis? Okay, now I'm confused. Harry, who is this for real and who the hell are you? I don't even know you! What is going on in your life?!" Mel yelled in front of everyone. I couldn't take this anymore. 

"I can't, I really can't! This is too much for me! I'm sorry Louis. I'm so sorry for everything. I love you. I still do." Melanie was confused as hell. But when I wanted to hug Louis, he pushed me away. What the f#ck?

"Harry. You love me?"

"Yes, and I've missed you so much."

"Yeah right. If you missed me, why did you get yourself a girl and why the hell did you go to Mexico?" Louis asked, without any emotions.

"Because-"

"Because you didn't miss me. That's why."

"Louis, please-"

"No. Now I'm done with you, Harry." He said and left my house. 

What is my life?

I can't live without Louis, I can't.

"Harry.." Melanie gave her hand on my shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed and rushed to my room.

- - - - - - - -

Okay, this part was written sooooo freaking quickly, haha and it's not good I know. 

But still, I hope you like my previous chapters so vote and comment! :D 

See you tomorrow! xoxoxox

-kate.