8

I could not believe it. It was Louis. Louis William Tomlinson. All the fücking time it was him. I almost fainted, but I rather sat on the end of my bed.

I decided to go sleep for a while, so I can clear up my mind.

*6.57 PM*

I was woken up by some strange feeling. It was like someone would touching me. As I opened my eyes I saw body in front of me, so I shuddered hard.

"What the hell-" I yelled in whisper and turned on the lights.

"Surprise!"

"Louis?! What the fück are-" I started, but then I saw an open window and everything was completely cleared.

"Yes?" He asked with softly voice and sat beside me.

"How did you came up?! And how dare you come to my-" I started yelling, but he gave his hand on my mouth fast. I was shocked.

"Shut the fück up, little boy. I came, because you disrupted me very meanly over Skype, remember? Who the hell do you think you are, huh?!" He was talking to me. I just mumbled, because his hand was still on my mouth. He finally took away, so I was able to speak again.

"Look, I'm so sorry, Louis, but.."

"But, what Styles?!" He yelled still. He had to be very angry on me.

"Uhm, you saw me." I said.

"And? I see you now too, what's wrong with that?" He asked.

"Oh gosh, you don't understand."

"No, I really don't. Please, enlighten me then." He was being sarcastic again.

"You saw my díck, okay? That's the problem. I would never show my cöck to you, to the guy who raped my sister!" I screamed back, as he leaned against me.

"Oh, I understand now. But you enjoyed, right? I know you were." He said in such a deep voice.

"Louis, please.. Can you sto-" I wanted to end these sentence, but I was too late. Louis kissed me. His left hand traveled down my tight, and his right hand was on my cheek. Oh my gosh, what am I doing right now?!

I'm not allowed to do this, but I couldn't help myself. It was so, so good. He was so good. His taste was just breath-taking.

"Mhmmm.." He mumbled inbetween kisses.

"HARRY!" Gemma knocked on my doors. I shuddered and pushed Louis down from myself.

"Fück, go! Just go Louis!" I yelled quietly. He nodded and jumped out of the window.

"Khm, yes I'm coming!" I said to Gemma and opened the door.

"Who are you talking with, brother?" She asked. Oh, gosh. I was such a bad liar.

"Uhm, nobody."

"But I'm sure I heard something or someone." She repeated.

"Uhm, yes. Maybe you heard me, when I was talking by the phone. I'm sure it was that." I said and I smiled widely.

"Okay? Well, I just wanted to know, if you maybe want to go on a walk a little?" She asked me.

"No, I'm too lazy. Sorry, maybe some other day, okay?" I said and hugged her.

"Ugh, okay. See you later then." She said back and left my room.

"Holy shit!"

I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR WRITING TODAY SO IT'S BAD, I KNOW.

I'M SORRY >.<

lots of love.
-kate.