6

Later that night I went out with Gemma. We had a really great time together, I enjoyed every second.

"It was soooo crazy, Harold. Thanks for the best night in my life. I love you and you know that, right?" She asked and smiled to me.

"You're welcome, love. And yes, I know. I love you too, sister." I said and hugged her as tight as I could. We were standing outside the club, hugging each other and we didn't care about the otheres around us.

"Woah, look what we have here." A familliar voice from behind my back said. Gemma's face was horrible. She petrified and trembled. As I turned around I saw Louis standing there, looking at both of us. Gemma took a few steps back, but I held her hand tightly.

What the fúck he wants?

"Louis." I said as I step closer to him. We were face to face now.

"No, Harry! He will do something to you, leave him!" Gemma screamed from behind, but I wasn't scared of him. Not at all.

"Harry." He almost whispered.

"What do you want? Again?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just saw you both standing there and it would be really disrespectful from me, if I wouldn't salute you two."

"Oh, c'mon you sucker! You just want that Gemma gets scared of you!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, Styles. You're so naive. But you're right. I am a good sucker. I can suck, that's right." He explained and leaned closer to my ear.

"Wanna try, Harold?" He whispered.

Gosh, I almost fell, because my knees were weak. He sends shivers down my body. But hey! No. No, no, no! Fúck, what am I thinking about?! He's such a jerk, holy crap! I pushed him away from me.

"Go away! And leave me and my family alone, you freak!" I yelled, grabbed Gemmas' hand and left.

"Thanks, you saved me. Again." She said.

"Oh, I could be a superman right?"

"Of course. You can be Gemmas' superman." She said all excited and we were both starts laughing.

When we were back home, I turn my computer on and went to Omegle. I was pretty addicted to that website.

After a long searching for the right person, someone messaged me.

Stranger: Hey

You: Hello x

Stranger: Male or female?

You: Male, hbu?

Stranger: Same here.. x

You: Oh, great.

Stranger: Soo.. How are you?

You: Well, I'm a little horny .. And you? ;)

Stranger: Hell yeah, me too.

You: We can do something, you know .. Together ..

Stranger: Fúck yes. Do you have Skype?

You: I have. What's your nickname?

Stranger: suchagoodsucker69

You: Oh, love the name. I'm gonna add you ;)

Stranger: Okay, see ya there then :) x

Stranger has disconnected.

After I add him on my Skype contacts, he aleady was online.

suchagoodsucker69: hey love. x

h.edward: hey :)

suchagoodsucker69: you're that one from Omegle, right?

h.edward: right.

suchagoodsucker69: okay..

h.edward: okay..

suchagoodsucker69: you wanna see my dick, baby?

h.edward: of course, love.

Here we go. I'm back :)

Hope you like it. ;)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

RECOMMEND THE STORY!

lots of love.
-kate.