17

LOUIS

I was furious, because of Harry.

At that moment, when I thought about him and everything what happened, someone knocked on my door. I expected my friend Liam so I was pretty sure it was him. But I was shocked. It was Harry standing at my doors. His eyes were dark red and full of tears. He looked like a junkie, I'm not lying.

"Louis.." He said, and I couldn't even move. He walked in and stepped one step closer to me. I was nervous.

"Harry.." I finally said.

"I'm really sorry, okay? I didn't want to hurt you, but you did-" He started, but I couldn't resist, so I kissed him quickly. He was surely surprised. "What was-"

"Just relax, alright? I forgive you, babe." I said, because I've had enough.

"You did forgive me? Is this really happened right now? Or am I dreaming?" Harry asked me, he was shocked.

"Harry, you're not dreaming. I kissed you, and I'm not mad at you anymore. I want you in my life, because I can't live without you. You're the best part of my life and I don't want to lose you. I really don't." I explained. He started to cry. "Please, don't cry."

"I- I'm s-so happy, Louis. I love you so much!" He said and hugged me so tightly. I couldn't even breath properly.

- - - 

The next day everything seemed so fine. But it wasn't. I was dying from the pain inside my body. 

"Louis? You okay?" Harry asked me, when I climbed from the bed. I nodded, althought it was clearly I wasn't fine.

"Yes." I breathed somehow.

"Louis? You're not good, I can see it. What is going on?"

"I- I'm just feeling a bit sick. That's all, Harry. Don't worry." I answered, because I didn't want to worry him.

"You sure that's all? Louis?" He was suspicious.

"Harry, I-"

"Did you take drugs again?" He said so seriously.

"I- I didn't want to, but-"

"Louis! You promised me, you won't take drugs ever again!" He yelled.

"I know. But I have to, because I felt so alone without you. I thought I lost you, that's why!"

"Show me your hand." He commanded and I did. "Holy crap, Louis."

"Harry, I think.." I said and screamed from the pain. 

"Louis!"

"I think, I took too much. I'm not gonna survive that pain, I swear." I cried.

"No, no! You'll survive, baby I promise! Let's go to the hospital." He panicked.

"I don't want, Harry."

"What? Of course I'm not going to let you die here! Let's go!" 

- - - 

HARRY

"What's wrong with him?" Doctor asked and I told him.

"Hm, yeah I see. Louis, your situation is really dangerous right now. We must restrain you here for a couple of days." 

"No, please." He mumbled.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll be by your side. Everything will be fine, right doctor?" I asked, but he was quiet. "Right?" I asked again, and he slowly nodded.

"Yes, you'll be okay." He added and  I smile to Louis softly.

"Promise, you'll stay here?" Louis said.

"I promise." 

- - -

Hope you like this chapter so far. 

See you soon, darlings! xoxo