9

LOUIS

It was Monday and I was walking down the street.

"Louis." Someone yelled behind my back, so I quickly turned around.

"Harry?"

"Wait. Oops!" He said when he tripped against stone.

"Hi." I said.

"Well, hello." He replied back and he came near me. "Uhm, look about yesterday I was thinking-" He started but I smirked, grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to myself.

"Don't speak." I whispered as I felt his warm and hot breath on my skin. " I know that you enjoyed yesterday. And I know that you will enjoy now as well." I said and kissed his soft lips.

Harry grabbed my cheeks with his large hands and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me back hardly. I was actually surprised, because I didn't expect that.

"Louis.." He whispered.

"What is it, baby?"

"I want to tell you, that I actually liked what happened yesterday and now.." He admitted. He looked down at the floor.

"Harry, I know. And I like you so much. I really do." I said and doffed his chin.

"I know, but we can't.. We can't be together." Harry said and bit his lip.

"Because of your family?"

"Y-yes.." He breathed out. I kissed him.

"Maybe we could.."

"What?" He interrupted me immediately.

"Hm, maybe we could seeing each other secretly, pretty little boy huh?" I said and winked at him. Harry smirked and gave me that 'naughty' look.

"Oh, you naughty idiot!" He said and jumped on me. "I like the idea." He added.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"I would love to be here with you, but I have to go, cause my mother is waiting on me." He explained.

"Okay, sweety. See you later?"

"Call me." He said back and walked away.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

!VOTE!

!COMMENT!

lots of love.
-kate.