7

suchagoodsucker69: you sure?

h.edward: yeah, of course I'm sure. Why?

suchagoodsucker69: i don't know, maybe because I have such a big cöck and I really don't want to scare you or something.

h.edward: haha, you gotta be kidding me, right? I love big cöcks to be honest. And I can't even wait to see yours, baby ;)

suchagoodsucker69: alright then.

*suchagoodsucker69 calling*

That moment, when I answered the call and when I saw his bülge in his pants.. It was just breath taking. He looks really big. And gosh! His hands were big and his skin looked so soft.

suchagoodsucker69: "Hey there."

h.edward: "Hey, love. How are you doing?"

suchagoodsucker69: "Well, I'm too horny to be fine. How about you, sweetie?"

h.edward: "Oh.. Is that so? I'm.. Alright."

But I wasn't alright at all. How could I be fine, when I saw his fücking big bulge, holy shit.

h.edward: "So.."

suchagoodsucker69: "Yes. Let's get started already."

After his words, he took his cöck from his pants and started to jërk off. I gulped hard as I bite my lower lip. It was so hard for me not to moan or something.

suchagoodsucker69: "You love what you see, babe?"

h.edward: "Yes, fück. Yes."

suchagoodsucker69: "C'mon. Join me, love. I would love to see your friend in your hands."

I was scared that he won't like my penis or the way I'm wänking.

suchagoodsucker69: "Please, baby?"

h.edward: "Sure."

His voice was so similar to someones, but I could not recognize it. I tried my best, but I could not. I dragged my díck from pants and I was gently hitting it against my palm. I could saw such a good sucker with no name breathing fast and biting his lip hard. It made me even more crazy and horny.

h.edward: "Enjoying, bro?"

suchagoodsucker69: "Holy cow, yesss! Go faster, you naughty little boy."

h.edward: "Hmm, but what if I don't want, huh?"

suchagoodsucker69: "Fück you, h.edward! Don't fücking try to tease me. Cause I'm gonna cüm right.now."

h.edward: "Yes, cüm for me, baby. I'd love to see that scene. Please, I'm begging you such a good sucker 69."

suchagoodsucker69: "Oh, you fool. Don't call me that way, my name is Louis."

h.edward: "Wait. What?"

suchagoodsucker69: "What? You don't like my name or what?"

h.edward ended a call with suchagoodsucker69

*flashback*

His voice was so similar to someones, but I could not recognize it. I tried my best, but I could not.

*end of the flashback*

"Fück. Fück, fück, fück! This can't be true. It can't be!"

A LITTLE BIT SHORT, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAY.

COMMENT!

VOTE!

RECOMMEND!

lots of love.
-kate.