3

It was late afternoon. I was sitting on my bed and reading the boring book. I was trying to concentrate as much as possible, but something interrupted me. It was my phone and it was intensely ringing.

"Yeah?" I said into the handset.

"Harry? Can you come to my house, please?" I heard Rose Marie on the other side.

"I guess so. What's wrong Rose? It's nearly 7 PM?" I was actually worried, because she is never calling me so late. Never.

"No.. I mean. Yeah. I cannot tell you through the phone, please. Just come here." She raised her voice, although she was whispering. I sight and rolled my eyes. I didn't feel like going to her, but in the end she was my best friend since we were 7, and honestly I love her. As a friend, of course.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Rosie. I'm coming. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said and after that we both hang up.

**

"Harry!" Rosie's mother exclaims all excited when she saw me. I smiled at her and before I can even say 'hello' to her mother Cecilia, I saw Rosie how she's waving at me in the background.

"Oh, there you are, Rosie. Look! Harry is here." Cecilia said.

"I know, mum. I invited him." She explains. Cecilia just smiled to the both of us and then she left.

"What's wrong?" I asked Rosie, when suddenly she just grabbed my hand and pulled me with herself into her room.

"Could you be more quiet, for god sake?!" She yelled at me. I was surprised, because she was very nervous and I didn't see her this way before.

"What the hell is wrong?!"

"Promise me, that you're going to keep this fuc.king secret!" She said and I just nod. "WORDS, HARRY." I rolled my eyes.

"I promise, Rose Marie. I promise! Now tell me, I'm becoming really nervous!"

"I had sex last night. For the fuc.king first time, Harry. I was a virgin a day before. BUT RIGHT NOW, I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE! NO MORE." she said a bit louder, but still too quiet for the others to hear. I felt a big relief, but at the same time I nearly die from laughter. Seriously? This was so fuc.king important?

"Okay, Rosie. Okay." I said as I started to laugh. She was confused.

"What the hell, Harry? Why are you laughing at this fu.cking shit?"

"Because.. I'm so sorry, Rosie. I'm glad, that you're one of us right now. By the way: welcome to the club, but.. It's funny. It's just hilarious, because you said to me through the phone, that you need to tell me something very important." I explain.

"But, hey. This was important. Very important." She said in very offended voice. Maybe I was too rude?

"Okay, I'm sorry. Alright? I really am. It's just that I was very nervous. I was thinking that you're maybe in some trouble or that someone did something to you and stuff. I am sorry, Rosie." I said and hugged her tight. I could felt her smile through my shirt, while her head was on my shoulder.

"Oh. I'm sorry as well for scaring you this way. I didn't mean it. Can you forgive me?" She asked, her voice was shaking a bit.

"Of course. I could not be mad at you, darling. We know each other since we were 7."

"I know. And I love you, Harry. I wouldn't be able to have a better friend. You're the best." She explains and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little bit and after that, I left.

**

I was walking home through the streets as I heard something behind me. It was like bicycle sound. I didn't turn over, because it wasn't necessary.

"Hey, hey, hey! Look who we have here." Louis said when he stood in front of me. I looked at him , although I tried my best not to. But he looked so different.

"Hi, Louis." I simply replied.

"Where are you going, young Harry?" He asked, as he was biting his lower lip.

"Mind your own business, yeah? And leave me alone." I kindly said and tried to go past him.

"Oh, no. You're going already? I thought we're going to talk a little bit." He was sarcastic again. I ignored him, and continued my way.

HELLO GOOD FOLKS.

THIS IS NEW PART AND I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT.

LEAVE ME SOME FEEBACK PRETTY PLEASE.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS WELL.

THANK YOU GUYS, YOU'RE THE BEST.

ALL THE LOVE.

-kate.