1

Sometimes you just feel alone. You don't know what to do, what to say or even where you can go. And right now I feel just like that. I'm alone.

Three weeks ago I lost my girlfriend. I mean she's not dead, she just left me. I could probably say that I'm broken or sad, but no. I'm not. This is actually surprising me, because after all I'm very, very sentimental and emotional person. Maybe I'm just a little depressed, because of the loneliness and stuff.

Well, I live at the end of the street somewhere near London. I have beautiful mother and the greatest sister. They are my life. My everything. I'd die for them, because honestly I don't know what would I actually do without them. Also I have Rose Marie. She is my best friend and I love her. I have enemies as well, which is normal I guess, isn't it? His name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson and I really hate him with all my heart and soul.

Louis is very smart, but also stupid. One day I broke his finger by an accident when we were pushed each other in primary school and he was decided to break me down. He said to me that he is going to hurt my family. Of course I didn't believe him, until he didn't do it for real. Louis cut my sister's arm and he raped her when she was only sixteen. She came home all bloody. Her body was shaking. She was crying as hell. I didn't know what to do, because I was in panic. I take Gemma to the near hospital, so they could just fix her arm. After that she got a lot of scars and today after seven years she still has them. But these sores heal. What about rape? Are those sores healing too? I don't think so.

It was Saturday. I was home alone and I was actually bored as fuck. I missed those Saturdays when me and my ex-girlfriend Lisa had sex. Almost every Saturday at 10 pm we fuc.ked. It was kind of routine. I felt deep inside, that I had to do something. Honestly, I was pretty horny. In this moment, something great crossed my mind.

I rushed to my room and then turned on the computer. I logged into the Omegle and switched on my camera.

I slide my left hand into my pants and then I started to wa.nk. It was feeling so good. I saw a boy on the other side of the camera and he was really good looking. So hot he was, fu.ck. I pumped on my co.ck harder, faster. I was almost there. I saw his bul.ge underneath his pants, well it drives me crazy. I keep wan.king on my di.ck. I didn't stop.

You: Hi, there.

Stranger: Hello, little boy.

You: Oh, so do you like what you see?

Stranger: Fu.ck, yes! I love it. You're so hard and your fu.cking di.ck is so big.

You: Ohhh, holy fu.ck. Tell me more! I need more!

Stranger: You wanna see my co.ck?

You: Of course.

*stranger started to play with his co.ck*

You: Fuc.kkkk, are you even real? Holy shit, you're so big. I would love to have this in my fu.cking mouth.

Stranger: Are you serious? I would love to have my co.ck in your little mouth too, baby boy. Come over here. I need someone.

You: I'd love to. Where r u from btw?

Stranger: Australia, what about you?

You: Oh, nooo. I'm on the other side of the world. I'm from England. But hey, can you give me your Skype name, so we could do this more often?

Stranger: Sure, baby. Here it is: alwayshornyasfuck

You: Ohhhhh. Nice name, love.

Stranger: Haha, thanks. How about your name?

You: edwardfxckingstyles

Stranger: So, your name is Edward? Lovely.

You: Not really. My full name is Harry Edward Styles. What about you?

Stranger: I'm Ashton. Ashton James Blake. Nice to meet you, Harry Edward.

You: Oh, just Harry. And nice to meet you too.

"HARRY!" I heard someone calling me from downstairs.

"Oh, god!" I said to myself as I stop wan.king.

You: Listen, I gotta go now. See you later, love.

Stranger: Okay, baby boy. See you. Bye.

*disconnected*

I quickly turned down my computer and ran downstairs.

I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS, SRSLY.
THANKS *-*

-kate. x