"Come on Alex, please?"

He looked to Vivian for her reaction, she shrugged and smiled.

"I guess that could be fun."

Libby fist pumped and then repeatedly slapped the table as she said.

"Yes! Oh this is going to be so much fun!" Then she turned to Squints and punched his shoulder playfully. "You are coming Robert, I'm not taking no for an answer." Alex laughed, Libby only called Squints by his name when she was worried, or bossing him around.

Squints sighed exasperated and then relented.

"Fine! I'll go, but just because you all need a designated driver." Libby cheered and then suddenly stopped and turned to Vivian.

"How is she going to get into the club? She doesn't have a fake ID." Alex frowned.

"The guy I know got busted a little while ago, I'm not sure we could find someone else in time." Vivian smiled and put her hand on Alex's arm.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I've got a few Nymph tricks up my sleeve. It won't be a problem. What time are we going to go?"

Squints shrugged.

"Eight? Not to early and not to late." Alex nodded.

"Sounds good. We can't go to the usual club though, that's where I ran into Nerissa last time. We can't risk her being there and catching sight of Vi. What about the Lazer? Do you think we could get in?"

Squints thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"I'd say, their security isn't the greatest. So we'll meet at the Lazer around eight, sound good?"

They all agreed, the bell rang, and they were thrown back into school for the afternoon. On the drive home, Vivian seemed excited but nervous.

"So what's this club like?" Alex shrugged.

"I've only been once. The reason it's called the Lazer though, is because of all the different colored light beams, with the music and the lights, being on the dance floor is like having an epilepsy spell." He looked at her and grinned. "It's awesome."

She smiled.

"You dance?" She watched him shrug, the hint of a smile playing about his lips. He most definitely could dance. He sure was athletic enough for it. She chided herself and blushed slightly for thinking like that.

"I know my way around a dance floor. What about you?" She shrugged.

"I guess we'll see tonight."

Nick was still at work when they arrived home, and there was a note on the fridge informing them that he would be out late. A spot of luck for them, they wouldn't need to come up with an excuse for going out.

"So, what do you want to do until eight?"

"What do you want to do?" He laughed and shrugged.

"I don't know, that's why I asked you."

"Well I don't know either." She said, crossing her arms and giving him a mock glare. "So come up with something."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Bossy. I honestly have no idea. How do Nymphs usually kill time?"

She scoffed and shook her head.

"Don't get into the whole 'different species' thing, we do what normal people do. Unless we're living in the ocean, then we basically try to survive, swim, play with fish, look for pearls. You know, fishy stuff." She added the last part mockingly and he laughed.