Nerissa

She applied the last touch of blood red lipstick onto her full lips and surveyed her reflection in the mirror.

Long black hair fell in loose curls down her bare back, the skintight black dress she was wearing had a low front and practically no back and hugged every curve on her perfect body, the hem reaching middle thigh. She had smokey makeup around her piercing silver eyes and the red lips, along with red jewelry. High heeled black shoes that were all straps completed the outfit.

Her red lips curled into a smirk, and she blew a kiss at her reflection before standing up and walking out her door.

                                                                              *   *   *

She stepped out of her sleek black Ferrari and locked it with a push of the button hooked to her key chain. She smiled and slid the keys into her purse as she stalked to the entrance of the high-end club. Feeling the beat of the music vibrate in her chest as she walked through the doors, handing her coat to a waiting attendant.

She then made her way through the crowd directly to the bar, she leaned her elbow on the counter as she smiled playfully at the bartender and purred out her order in her sultry, English accented voice. "I'll have a glass of your finest whiskey."

The bartender smiled and pulled a glass and elegant bottle full of amber liquid off the shelf. He handed it to her and she gave him another smile. "Thank you."

The bartender looked her over with a grin and said casually. "My pleasure, it's on the house."

She smiled knowingly and took a dainty sip from the glass. Looking at him with a sparkle in her silver eyes."You're a dear." She turned her back on the bartender and looked out at the dancers, her eyes scanning the crowd in what looked like a casual way, when in reality, she was seeing every face in the crowd, looking for one in particular.

"You wanna dance?" A young man said with what was supposed to be smooth charm, but it didn't impress her.

She rolled her eyes and turned to face him. She had to admit, he was attractive, too bad she was working, othewise she could have had some fun. 

She gave him a rather coy smile and said playfully. "Who me?"

He grinned and said easily. "Is there another goddess in the room?"

She inwardly smirked, if only he knew. She suddenly batted her eyelashes saucily and said quickly. "Whether or not I want to dance depends on three things. One, what song is playing. Two, how much I've had to drink. And three, who I'm dancing with."

The man chuckled. "A bit sassy are we?"

She smirked. "You have no idea."

He shrugged and asked. "So do you want to dance or not?"

She took a minute and listened to the song that was playing. "Well, I like the song that's playing, I haven't had that much to drink...so two of my dancing requirements are a yes, that leaves the third one. Do you remember what it is?"

The man thought for a moment. "Who you're dancing with?"

She smiled. "Exactly. So who would I be dancing with?"

He chuckled, a little confused. "Um... me."

She raised her eyebrows as if surprised, and set her drink down on the counter. "Oh you were asking me to dance with you?"

He nodded like she was stupid. "Uh, yeah."

She finished her drink and then took a step forward. "You should have said that in the first place."