He walked over to the bed and put the draw down.

He took the box off the top and placed it on the side befor sorting through the old bits of paper and rubbish.

On top of all the paper in the draw was a note with Dan written across the front.

Dan shakily opened it and started reading.
Hey Dan. If your reading this I'm dead.
I'm sorry. I just couldn't go on.
Please don't be sad, be happy that I'm happy.
Please take care of yourself (and lion!) and go on like I was never even there.
Keep the radio show, I know how much you love it! Keep making videos, keep doing the things you love and soon you will forget about me.
Just remember that you were my best friend. You still are and you always will be. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I dont love you.
Thank you for being there for me.
   ~Phil

Dan wiped the tears from his eyes. He tried not to but he broke down crying.

"Dan? Dan are you ok?" PJ called as he ran through into Phils room.

"I just... I just found his note, Peej. Why did he do it?" He sighed.

"I guess hes the only one who knows." PJ replied.

"Yeah..."

***

After about an hour, Phils room was spotless.

Dan had changed the bed sheets and tidied everything!

Everywhere in the house was spotless apart from Dans room and the bathroom.

Dan sighed, "I can do my room later. Just the bathroom to go then!" He smiled.

He sorted through the bathroom cabinet and took out all the medicine and razors.

He sighed as he threw it all in the bin, keeping one pack of paracetamol and hiding it in his bag.

He put everything like plasters and bandages back in the medicine cabinet and put the toothbrushes back.

"Peej, where did you put all the kitchen cleaner and bleach?" Dan asked.

"I left it under the sink, I thought you could get a lock for the cupboard or something..." He answered.

"Thanks,I'll put the bathroom stuff there too." He said as he walked through the apartment, arms full of cleaners.

***

"We just need to find two locks and a safe razor thing..." Dan smiled.

"Very technical, Dan." PJ laughed.

"Shh. I'm sure I was ment to be a girl." Dan giggled.

"Do you even need to shave?" PJ joked.

"Well... I get patchy stubble... but I am only 22." Dan laughed.

The walked around the shop, searching for locks and shavers.

***

"That will be £34.99 please"

Dan paid the cashier and left the shop.

"Peej, could you take these back to mine? I'm going to tue hospital to get Phil, I was supposed to be there at 3..." Dan asked.

"Sure, should I come and meet you after or...?" PJ replied.

"Uh... you can if-" Dan was cut off. Before he knew it, PJ was kissing him!

Dan kissed back before pushing PJ away.

"PJ! WHAT THE FUCK?" He yelled.

"I... uh... I'm sorry Dan."PJ sighed before running off down the car park.

"PJ Wait!" Dan called but it was too late.

***

"Hey, you ok?" Dan smiled at Phil.

"I guess..." Phil sighed as they walked away from the hospital towards a cab.

"I missed you." Dan sighed.

"Yeah." Phil replied, not really paying attention.

They got in the cab and spent the rest of the trip in silence.

Dan paid the cab driver while Phil got out and went home. Dan followed him into the apartment but Phil had already gone to bed.

A/N had no idea where that was going but the next chapter will be better... promise!!!