" Ara , Adelle come here . " My mom screams as both of us walked in the house .

" Now I'm not going to lecture you two because you two are mature enough to handle this now go clean this whole house and I'm leaving to the hospital . " My mom yells walking outside as Ara and I stood in silence .

" Ara . " I said 

" Adelle. " She said .

" I'm sorry . " We both said as Ara bends down and came back up with my necklace it must've fallen off when we fought and the necklace was opened .

" Ara don't . " I yell as Ara flips the necklace open and sees my picture with A.J and she dropped my necklace looking up to me , oh my poor sister .

" Ara . " I said close to tear as I walked away but Ara stopped me .

" Adelle whats this . " She said as I sighted , she deserves to know the truth .

" Ara I . " I said as tears began to rain .

" Your Rose aren't you . " She said as I reached over for hand .

" It doesn't matter now . " I said .

" Why did you how . " Ara said .

" It's all in the past all it matters now is that you've found your happiness . " I said as Ara began to cries .

" I feel bad how did you ever endure it . " She said .

" At first I couldn't but when I think of it if I become selfish I'll lose you and I wouldn't bare it . I had to live with a broken heart because I love you Ara . I love you so so much that I gave up my happiness and each day in here felt like dying but I conquered it so you'll be happy and I've let him go , he's all yours all I ask is that you take of my greatest treasure and love him more than I loved him . " I said hugging Ara as she was crying .

" Adelle . " Ara said .

" Shh please take my treasure. " I said as Ara was crying .

' Ringggggg . '

Ara's phone rang interrupting our conversation . Ara picked up her phone and answered it .

" Hello , what ! We're coming . " Ara said hanging up .

" Ara what happened . " I said as Ara was crying so hard .

" It's Acezy and Mom said to get her purse . " She said .

" Ara go I'll go get moms purse . " I said as Ara ran off and I ran up to my mom rooms and opened up shelf's , cabinet's looking for her purse and I got it. I lift it up as a letter flew from a book shelf and I gotta admit it looks so familiar . It was a golden letter and I flip it over and opened it up and gasps .

Mr.Loelle & Ms.Enstén

Request your honor presence at Celebrating their wedding next Friday at nine o'clock .

Christan church , 117 Welin Avenue , South ridge Alabama . 

I drop the letter angrily and picked up my mom's purse and went downstairs and jumped in the limo .I  can't believe she knew all this time my mom knew that I loved A.J. She knew that he was my fiance.  She knew that I was broken hearted all this time and she didn't tell me . I didn't sent her a invitation A.J must've sent her one ughh I'm so angry I hopped out the limo running up to the hospital and went in the front desk .

" Acezy Enstén . " I said to the lady .

" Emergency Room 23 . " She said as I angrily walked to the room I took the elevator and step out as my eyes landed on Athena .

" Adelle . " She called out as I threw her with her purse .

" Adelle . " She said as I hold on my fist it might flies up to her cheek but I'm holding myself .

" What kind of mother are you I have forgiven you for all your bitch actions but you never told me that you knew about A.J . " I said as Athena's eyes widen .

" Why Athena after all you have done to me its like you've once again stabed me but this wound is too deep Athena. What did you enjoy watching me cry, broken hearted , lonely , watching me make a fool out of myself . What kind of mother are you . " I cried out tears streaming down nonstop .

" What Kind of mother I am ? I am the one who leaves meeting just to fly at 'bama to see you . I leave your siblings on weekends to sneak at 'bama to check up on you . I am the one who donated my blood when you lost blood from falling down from a tree and I stayed with you through the night and when you wake up I'm gone  . I'm the one who got you into Drama & Arts school they wouldn't take you because you were poor and I went down there and told them that I am your mother and payed your scholarship . I'm the mother who left my husband to cheat with other women because I was to'o busy traveling to 'bama to look after my daughter . I'm the one who supported your dreams , the one who stands outside of your house and wait till your asleep than I'll leave I never forgotten about you so Adelle I am a mother who loves you so much . " My mom said crying she did all of this .

" Mom why didn't you ever show up . " I said holding her hand's.

" I wanted to I really did but I had to stay away so you won't depend on me . I sent you away so you could have a better life than being spoil as much as I wanted to kiss you and embrace you I couldn't and look at you now so successful and beautiful it was all worth it . " She said as I hugged her so tightly .

" I love you Adelle so much . " She said as pulled away .

" I love you more mom . " I said as a Doctor approach us .

" Ms Enstén . " The doctor said as we turn to the doctor .

" Acezy needs to give birth and the baby will be premature but Acezy condition is really hard because her heart is weak and she lost to'o much blood so we'll loose one of them but we will try everything to save both of them . " The doctor said as I felt my heart broke into pieces my poor sister .

" Doctor please save my daughter and her baby . " My mom said as the doctor left .

" Adelle . " A man spoke as I turned around to see Andrew .