4.

Picture of Adam : * on top : )

Don't you remember ~ 4

I waited for the damn cab but it seems they are no where to be found . My phone kept vibrating but I'm not seeing those messages I know it's all from Adam .

The city was crowded teenagers , tourist and well people and their families . I glance at my watch and it was 9:12 , damn I've been standing here too long .

" What !! No ,doc please save him . "

The voice came from someone next to me and it made me curious so I turned around to see and it was a girl . She looks the same age as me and she was crying talking on her phone and it seems like someone's dying .

" Doc pls put him on the phone please Grandpa I'm sorry for leaving you . I'm coming back hold on for me . " She panicked and hang up and looked around for a cab . She was crying and shaking my heart cried out for her . I felt selfish and tried to leave my grandpa and here is a girl who's crying regretting leaving , ugh I'm so horrible I'm sorry pops I'll stay and I'll see you soon .

The girl next to me held her phone talking to someone and was asking for money to travel back but it seems like she's not getting any She cursed and crumple to the floor I looked at myself through a car mirror parked next to me and see my stubborn self , a tear escaped my eyes as I see this lady cry her heart out and she said something that moved me .

" He's all I have . " She said I felt her pain I've been in her shoes when Aunt Anna left me , it was painful and I won't let anyone go through that pain .

I quickly went into a near by ATM and deposit two thousand I pulled out my phone and ring Adam .

" I hate yo- . " Adam scream through the phone .

" Shut up where's the private plane . " I said .

" You're not leaving , no way ! " Adam spat .

" Shit Adam I'm serious and it's not for me Adam please listen to me . " Adam sigh and told me that the plane was still at the airport .

I hang up and ran to the crying lady I reached down to her and helped her stand up . She looked confused but stood there watching me like I'm an idiot .

I held her hands and wiped her tears .

" What's your name . " I said as she blinked and sniffed .

" Hope . " She sobs what a lovely name .

" Mines Delle . " I said as she giggles I guess its funny .

" I know who you are . " Hope said as I laugh of course she does .

" All right now I want you to head to the airport and give them my I.D and tell them to call me if they needed any information go to your grandpa and here's some money for anything you need . " Hope stared at me like I'm crazy she shakes her head but I put the money on her hand with my ID and hugged her .

" Hope please take it and you don't need to pay me back actually you helped me out a lot , now go . " I whispered and finally a cab arrived I stopped it and let her go in she hugged me and thank me .

I guess Imma still gonna be stuck here for another hour . I sigh as a car slowly passes by and pulled over a woman around her 30s signal me to come to her direction , okay I walk to her car as she held her hands to her mouth .