13.

Picture of A.J on top ^^

*****

13 - Don't you remember

After dealing with the gossip witches I head to Damon's office with his crew and we went to the van to head out to the filming area which I have no idea where it is but according to the script the scene we're gonna work on is the last scene with Mathew (A.J ) and Ashley ( Ara ) .

The movie goes something like this Mathew and Ashley had been dating for four years and then Ashley left for Germany and left Mathew meanwhile Mathew went crazy and than after a few years they met up and well hang out , dinner + hotels , road trips and late phone calls and then sadly Ashley had to go back and her way that the Airport Mathew stops her and well happy ever after for them .

So we're working on the scene on the road to the airport where Mathew have to stop Ashley, so we're filming at Lynnwood on the 220 Street and it took us one hour and minutes to get here from Tacoma. Everyone was here well except my mom and the team is setting up as the blonde gossip girl messages my shoulders as the other one is fanning me two down one more to go .

" Director everything is all set . " The red hair gossip witch called out as I smirked as she nervously stand next to me .

" Whats your name . " I said as she nervously smile .

" Faye ma'am . " Ugh even her name sounds evil enough well Faye today's the day you'll work with a real Director .

" Faye if I was about to stop someone from leaving what should I do . " I said as she nervously sigh and tapped her heels .

" Err well I wou- would beg them to not leave . "She said as I smirked at her is she really a Director Assistant she's too old fashioned and obviously like the obvious no wonder why their films fail it's predictable and the people watching wants something new, dramatic but romantic at its best and Fayes idea's suck .

" Where did you graduate from college . " Faye smirked and stood up straight .

" From Standford . " She said Standford my ass then why is she stuck here as a DA ( Director Assistant ) ooooh I read I so read I put on my black glasses and stroll next to Faye .

" Uh I see Ms.Popular wanted to be an actress but mommy didn't want too so she enroll you to Standford and after graduation you audition for my mom and sadly you're dreams ended because you're not good enough so you applied for DA hopefully one day they'll notice you, typical . " I pat on Fayes shoulder and walked to sit next to Damon and sat down on our seats all ready for some action .

I'm glad I got rid of those witches off my back if you guys think I was mean well I'm not I am only opening up their eyes to the truth and that this world isn't fair .

" Delle their ready . " Alright let's show them how to create some real masterpiece shit I look over to Damon's team and they where all ready so .

" ACTION . " I screamed .

Ashley and Mathew were driving up towards the road Mathew cut Ashley and was in front blocking her Mathew got out of his car and opened Ashleys door and drag her out .

" why didn't you tell me you were leaving . " Mathew said holding Ashley's hand as she angrily tried to pull away her hand .

" Let me go Matt. " Ashley said pulling her hand away from Mat and stood next to him .

" No Ashley I love you and I know you love me too . " Mathew said .

" You really are crazy Matt that's why I'm leaving you I played you what we had is fake can't you see . " Ashley said as Matt held Ashley's hand and pulled her to him .

" You're lying Ashley for the past week we've spent I've felt something and I know you did too . " Ashley scoff and laugh at Matt .

" CUT !!!!!! " A.J and Ara stopped and looked at me even the whole crew I guess no one went against the power couple and let them do whatever they want well not on my watch .

" Again . " I ordered as everyone moved and went to reset everything up it only took twenty minutes . .

" ACTION . " I said .

" You're lying Ashley for the past week we've spent I've felt something and I know you did too . " Ashley scoff and laugh . 

" CUT !! " Everyone sighted and went back to reset the scene .

" ACTION !! " I said .

" You're lying Ashley for the past week we've spent I've felt something and I know you did to'o . " Ashley scoff and laugh at Matt .

" CUTTT . " Over and over I screamed ' cut ' over and over I heard awws and see some frown faces but since y'all wanted me to be yalls director get use to this. I glance to my right and noticed my mom sitting how long has she been here well it's good for her to watch how horrible this team is . 

" Action . " " CUTT !! " I yelled .

" Adelle it's good . " My mom said standing up with her hands on her hip but I just ignored her and to let y'all know why everyone is impatient oh well we've been here for six hours and everyone is tired and exhausted but I don't give a shit ain't my fault they suck I thought as Adam appeared next to me .

" Don't mix personal life with work . " Adam whispered oh damn you I'm not they are not doing it right damn it .

" ACTION ! " I yelled ignoring Adam as the set reset's . Everyone was mad at me I can tell by their faces and even my mom.  But Damon sat next to me all calm and letting me do my work that's a relief .

" CUTT !! " I yelled as my mom had enough and was shouting at me the crew was talking to Damon complaining about this and this. Ara and A.J looked pissed they all looked at me with their angry faces. I exhale and stood up and stretched my body while their still shouting at me.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP . " I yelled and everyone's mouth closed looking all shocked I step down in the middle so everyone could hear me .

" What the hell is wrong is it me directing or whatever you are all thinking is bullshit. I am not making you slaves because I work for the LOELLE films . No I am not you signed up for this job. You wanted this job and it's time to play that job instead of crying out like babies, let me guess this is the first time you reshoot a scene over hours. My team shoot's a scene two to three days and for just six hours your all tired. You chose me to direct I am doing it I am not babysitting. I'm directing and this crew sucks same goes for the actors you are all doing this just to get over it , just to make money, just to make this company rise. Well at least put in some damn effort and feelings it's now even that hard at least sell something that means something to the buyer that's my goal which is now will your goal . " I yelled as everyone nodded and my mom keep glancing at her heels . I walk over to A.J and Ara I looked straight into A.J's eyes .

" Jay I don't want you to act . " I said .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~