19.

Picture of the twins :

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

19 .

Adelle's point of view

A.J smashed his lips into mine as I kissed him back. I have long for these lips and now it's happening his hand rested on my waist as his other hand caressed my cheeks our lips moved in sync. Oh G this is wrong I pulled away as A.J looked confused and we're on the damn free way .

" I'm sorry A.J . " I walked away and went in the limo follow by A.J . ugh I hate myself I feel sorry for Ara thank G the traffic cleared .

Secret point of veiw -

Oh she kissed him I gotta take this picture and I'll send it to Ara so they will fight hahaha well done Adelle you have just fool yourself I see you still like A.J, you stupid girl I separated you two before what makes you think I can't do it again.  I planned all of this Adelle you just enjoy yourself while you can because when I strike , you won't be able to handle it and then maybe you'll kill yourself this time for real . " I laugh .

Adelle's point of view - 

We sat quietly in the car as we got in the shop I got out of the car and went straight to the counter where a lady in her 50's stood .

" Hello oh my you look just like Ara . " The lady said as I smiled .

" Aww Ara must be so lucky to have you . " She said as I felt my heart twisted no she's not lucky to have a hoe sister .

" Oh well dear stay here I'll go get her dress . " She said and left as I sat down on the couch and A.J sat next to me .

" Adelle . " He said as I tear up oh G I'm such a bad sister I cried as A.J pulled me in a hug .

" Shhh Adelle it's okay . " He said pulling me to his chest.

" I'm such a bad sister I feel so guilty . " I cried .

" No Adelle it's my fault and don't worry I will tell Rose myself . " He said as I sob pulling away from him wiping the tears away as the lady came .

" Aww don't worry dear Ara won't leave you . " She smiled oh lady that's not the problem and where is the dress .

" Oh and about the dress can you come to the dressing room to try it out so we won't have any mistakes . " She said What ! No way I'm getting in that dress .

" Ummm - I think the dress fits . " I said .

" She'll come miss thank you . " A.J said looking at me .

" Go on Delle it's no big deal . " He smiles no big deal ! Ugh I hate it. I might faint I stubbornly stood up and went in the dressing room as the lady pulled out the dress . Oh my eyes it's huge what is Ara trying to do beat Beyonce Weddings I mean look at the laces and the design it's beautiful .

" Here Adelle try it on carefully that dress causes a fortune . " Some ladies helped me put on the big dress and mix my messy hair and after half an hour they finally let me see myself and A.J was waiting outside to see his fiance's dress . I step out as everyone gasp and A.J eyes widened as he kept his eyes on me . Am I that cute I walked to the mirror . Whoaa is that me I - I look so different. 

And man the dress is beautiful.
.

" Beautiful Adelle . " A.J stands up looking at me and smiles . I remember four years ago he had the same look when I tried on my wedding dress but this time its his and Ara or its Rose now .