20.

Picture of Adelle and A.J on top .

****

20 .

" Hey you alright in there . " A.J knocked on the door and I turned on the sink water to rinse the blood down .

" Yeah I'll be out in a minute . " I called out wiping away my tears opening the door and walk back to the couch where A.J sat .

" Hey . " I said siting down as we watch ' Secret Garden ' .

" If you ever were given a chance to love someone else would you take that chance . " He said looking at the T.V and I put my hand over my heart .

" This is too fragile to be broken again . " I said as A.J nods his head .

" I can never love anyone else A.J is marked on my heart for this life and for the eternal .

A.J POV

My heart tightens when she mentions A.J it makes my heart boil as I hold my fist .

" A.J is a lucky man . " I said .

" He is I guess . " She said as she leans forward on my shoulders .

" I am too . " She said as her eyes closed and fell asleep . Oh Adelle what have you done to me what have you done to my heart. I carried Adelle upstairs and walked to her room I placed her down gently and laid next to her watching her sleep. I feel so different when I'm around her I feel special around her. I love her company her mean actions , her wide smile , her silly jokes and her humor she's the realest .

She's different from Ara. Ara brags about her career , she hates Korean dramas , she loves shopping even though she has a lot of things , she's just different . I turned to face Adelle as she sleeps and I closed my eyes  I may not recognize her but I'm sure my heart knows her and then I fall asleep .

•••••••••••••

Adelles POV 

I opened my eyes and look at my window and I know I'm in my room. Did that donkey carry me up here. Oh I felt someone's body being pressed against mine and his manhood is freaking standing fudging ass . Oh G how am I getting out of this . I slowly tried to move as A.J's hands landed on my boobs . Ughhh this JERK ! I quickly threw his hand back and jumped out of the bed as A.J woke up .

" Hey . " He said looking at me and that body of his I would've attack him by now but no I'm restraining myself .

" Hey I'll hit the shower first . " I said skipping to the shower I stripped off my clothes and jumped in shower and let the cold water wash my body as I applied my favorite shampoo ' heads and shoulders ' after I brush my teeth and wash my body after feeling refresh .
I stepped out of the shower putting my towel on as A.J came in the bathroom and jumped in the shower and stood looking in the mirror looking at my reflection .

I slowly look to the shower to take a quick peek at A.J but stopped . No I'm not doing this I walk out from the shower and went to look for A.J's cloth first then went to look for mine but my phone vibrated so I walk to the table to look at message probably .

Ara : Didi the wedding is postpone to next month because Grandpa had another Attack earlier and he's in critical condition but don't worry we're all here : ( I'll see you when you get here & sent my love to my baby :* love yous .

Oh Grandpa I hope your alright I threw my phone on the bed and went to look for something to wear . I got my black leggings and denim star shirt I throw off my towel on the bed and put my Panty on I grab my bra and turned to the door as A.J appears by the door .

" Shit ! " I said falling down to hide behind the bed that asshole .

" I'm sorry Adelle I didn't know you were in here . " He said chuckling and I was putting on my bra .

" Whatever ! " I called out .

" Close those tricky eyes . " I said looking up at his glory with a towel by his hips showing off those abs .

Ugh I watch his eyes as they close so I stood up putting my leggings and shirt on really fast and turn back A.J smirking with his eyes open .

" You ! " I said throwing him with his clothes .

" Hey I've seen a lot of those in my lifetime so what makes you special . " He said smirking as I walk passed him .

" Yeah yeah you talk like I haven't seen what's down there . " I said laughing running downstairs as A.J screams ' stalker ' . I took my phone out and dial Carmella's number and she's so going to be pissed .

" Hello . " She said in sweet tone .

" Carmella it's Adelle . " I said with finger's crossed .

" Adelle Rosary Enstén you are going to get it young lady where have you been skipping appointments you know that your sickness is no joke young lady , no joke at all now you better come today or I'm calling your mom to tell her what's happening to you your choice . " She screams oh no not my mom .

" Ah no problem Car I'm coming today and I've been feeling kind of - . " I said .

" Adelle is it getting worst I told you that you need to come for checks and we still haven't found a donor yet . " She says in a lowly voice .

" Yes Car I'll stop by I love you . " I said as I hang up .

******