1

Hey readers this is my first book and I am so scared that y'all might not like it but anyways read it and shout out to the best friend who made this book possible and to the amazing Adele for inspiring me I love you .

----------------------------------------------------------

Re-editing this book 💕

Who ever is re-reading this book nothing will be changed but I'm editing the error's and make this book more updated thank you .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letters for her - 1

Flashbacks :

[ 2006 ]

* people running around *

" move "

* running through a crowd of people *

" move "

* bumps into a crowd of people *

" excuse me , pardon "

" Adelle ! "

" Adelle ! "

" Adelle , Bells calling you . " Roman called out I quickly close my book and turn to see a panting out of breath Bell . She must've been running a long time trying to get to me . Her braids were all messed up and her make up is running down making her look like a clown , funny bell what is so important that's she's running around looking for me .

" A . " * breaths * " D." * breaths * ELLE * breaths . "

" Yes Bell . " Her hands were holding her stomach and she was trying to catch her breath . All eyes were on us and some of the boys called out ugly to both of us as they passed by , as you know were nerds the lowest of the food chain and is popular bullied by the leader gang of red four. The four bad boys of the Charleston high school . Bell looked up at me drag me out of school to her car .

" He's here . " Bell said um there's like a million he's .

" Who's he Bell . '' I said confusedly .

" A.J . " She whispered and my blood drop.

Meet A.J Loelle he is the head of the red four , the four bad boys of the school . He's the leader of the football team and loves to pick on me . I never understood why but he loves to pick on me , last time I heard from him he was sent off to military school and now he's back to pick on me again , great !

" Let's run . " I held Bell's hand and quickly made our way to her car . I opened the passenger door and there sat a guy with a messy black hair , wearing a black jean and a v- neck shirt , smoking . I gasp , how did he .

" Hey tiny I knew you were running away . " His grey eyes met mine , smirking he stepped outside and pined me towards Bells car . He watched me for awhile , his eyes went everywhere like literally everywhere .