10.

Check out the beach house guys ; ) picture on top .

Don't you remember ~ 10 .

I walked in the house and called my assistant the maid my mom fired awhile ago .

" Hello . " She said .

" Hey can you pick up some of my clothes and drop it here at the beach house . "

" Yes Ma'am ." She said .

" Call me Delle . " I hang up and went to see the girls giggling approaching me .

These guys .

" Hey Didi guess what . " Annarose smiled as the other two giggles but Acezy went straight upstairs .

See Acezys an Angel the other two are Demons .

" What is it Anna . " They all giggled and fall on the sofa .

Hmmm what is it that cause them to laugh like monkeys .

" We just heard mom talking to someone and they were kind of flirting . " What ! I felt my heart twisted as my face turn red and Aurora signaled Annarose to shut up .

" From now on let's pretend you never heard mom and that man and that you never said anything to me now go outside . "

It hurts me but what can I say we are fatherless.

I angrily stomp around the house as my assistant pulled up with my clothes . I got my bag and went to change. I wore a mini short and a tank top after I dry up from earlier with A.J .

I walk outside and saw a bon fire surrounded by my family and thank Gee Adam stood at door waiting for me probably .

" hey ems . " He smiled and pull me into a hug .

" How's granpops . " We pull away and walk to the bon fire .

" He's good he went back to England but he's coming next week . " Why would he go back .

" Why . " I frowned .

" He loves it there don't worry . " We sat down as my mom sat down too. On our log it was me , Acezy and Adam the other log was mom , Aurora and Amanda , Ara , A.J . Aricca and Annarose sat on the other log .

We shared stories and ate smores . I glance around at everyone's happy face we were all happy I think . We played dare later on and I dared Adam to hug Amanda and it felt like dying for him but he didn't want to be a coward so he did it and Amanda mouthed ' thank you ' to me .

Our next game was charades and Adam and I won because we were good at acting and guessing . The night was fun and we all had a good time.

" Let's play ' Giving Advices or place your opinion ' . " Aurora called out oh I hate this game it goes something like this . The first person ask a question and the rest answers by giving an advice or place your own opinion and you can't lie sadly . Since Aurora stared the game she'll ask her question first and whoever wants to answer gets to answer .

" Can love actually conquers everything . " Oh Roe this is a horrible question .

" Oh yes Roe every since I met Jay I conquered everything , placing my opinion . " Ara smiled as everyone passed and now it's mom's turn fingers crossed .

" Is it right to move on ? " She smiled I bet this has something to do with Dad .

She's HILARIOUS .

" No mom you have to love that person for life and it's my advice . " Annarose answered looking at me .

WRONG ROSE .

" Depends my opinion . " Ara giggled.

Whats so funny .

" If it makes you happy yes my opinion too  . " A.J smirked looking at me .

Awkward .

" What do you think Delle . " Adam called out making me jump this fool everyone's eyes were on me .

SHIT .

" um- well damn right is right - but is it right to pretend to move on you know to pretend to be happy to fit in all because you choose to move on . Then you ask yourself WHY? Why are you moving on we only move on if the people we love passes away , abuses you but if they are here I believe we should not move on we should stand strong because as much as we want to , we will only get hurt more and so what if we get hurt they never said love was easy , it never was . So if you ask if it's right to move on than I'll ask you why did you fall in love ? And it's my opinion . " Everyone nodded their heads and smiled . Now it's Amandas turn .

" What would you do when someone you love falls for someone in a low level like our servant's  . " I look at Acezy as she pretended to be smiling .

Heavy .

" I believe that they are only after money only a fool would love anyone in that level , opinion . " I watch Acezy as she endured Ara's sharp words this bitch . My mom nodded her head and sip on her wine .

" I agree we shall not waste our time on people who servers for us they are not worth it , my opinion . " My moms words made Acezys hand turn into a fist I held on her hand .

These people are heartless .

" If they respect you and love you that counts its my advice . " Acezy said as she sighs .

" A gold digger counts alright my advice  . " I held on Acezys hand as Ara strikes her again .

" I mean - . " Ara said .

" Enough ! who are you people to judge who we love , who are you to make assumptions and call them gold diggers and all those negative words against human beings. Have you guys been blind by money and fame that you guys forgotten where we are from. So what if they are from that low level you guys describe .Why is your level any different the way I see it your level is worst , there's lying , cheating , stealing and etcetera. There's no difference . If this kind of people love's you for who you are than its damn right it's worth it , it Worth's more than all the gold you hold and it's my fucking opinion .  " I angrily stood up and ran in the beach house with Adam calling me I got in the limo but someone tapped stopping the limo .

" Adelle . " I look outside as the window rolled down . There stood A.J damn why is he acting this way what is everyone gonna think .

" Jay please just give me some space . " He opened the door and drag me out .

" Jay let me go . " He drag me into the beach house.

" Jay.  " I said but it still didn't stop him .

" Jay . "

" A.J ! " I gasp closing my mouth A.J stopped and look at me confused .

" A.J  , w-whos A.J ? " He said .