21.

Picture of the twins :

***************************

21 .

A.J was cooking breakfast and I sat on the table as he served out pancakes and sausage. He ate I did a quick prayer and ate .

" Ara messaged me today my Grandpa is in the hospital and she said the wedding is postpone next month . " I said looking at my pancakes .

" I understand I'll wait for her no matter what happens . " He said as I kept my eyes on my food after breakfast we cleaned up .

" Hey Jay I need to go somewhere will you be good here . " I said looking at him and put the dishes in the dishwasher .

" Yeah be back before we leave . " He called out .

" Okay . " I said as I walk in the limo and we drove away to the hospital . when I got there I went in the main office and asked for Dr . Drew they said she was in her office so I went straight in her office . Thank G people can't recognize me because I colored my hair black few months ago and layer it . I opened Carmella's office and stepped in .

" Hey Car . " I said as I drop on the small couch .

" Hey yourself lady . " She said putting up her death glares I'm sorry Car I don't want to live long .

" I'm sorry could you just check my heart please I need to leave tonight Grandpa is in the hospital . " I said as Car gasps yeah she knows my family . She was our family doctor .

" Come here baby I'll check up on you . " I scoot forward as Carmella did all her doctor shit  like checking my pulse . I had an x-ray and whole other boring stuffs we did for over an hour now you see why I skipped these appointments and one of the reasons is there's no cure. There's nothing they can do . 

Well there is but they couldn't find it yeah I'll just explain it later . Carmella was on her computer and I watch as she frowns it must be something bad . She stood up and sat next to me holding my hands .

" Hey I'm alright . " I said as she began to cry isn't that my role I pulled her in a hug and pulled away .

" I'll be alright no matter what the results says . " Carmella wiped her eyes and looked up to me . 

" It has gotten bad now both of your ventricles are not functioning well and you need a heart donor and soon or else - . " She tears up as I hold her hands .

" Or else I'm going to Paradise oh well how long do I have . " I said smiling as Carmella sobs .

" Two to three weeks . " She said and I stood up and hug her .

" Thank you Car for all the love you showered me with these passed years. I am grateful for all you have done because I made it this far now don't be sad be happy for me . " I smiled and opened the door .

" I-if we find a donor soon we will alert you immediately . " She said and I smiled walking to the car . I stood outside of limo and turned the other way and walked my tears fled my eyes as I endure the fact that I'm dying .

I fell on my knees and cried out loudly I didn't even fudging care if they were looking . I leaned on my knees and cried WHY ! I have just found the love of my life and now I'm about see my creator , Ugh this sucks .

" Hey . " Someone said as I looked up to see my hero Adam what is he doing here . 

" Come here . " He said taking my arm pulling me up and pulls me in a hug as I cried out loud I don't want Adam to see me in this way I don't want him feel sad and blame himself  .