5.

Picture of the sisters

5 ~ Don't you remember

The door opened and a woman sat at the end of the table with her legs criss crossed reading a newspaper . She had short black hair up to her shoulders , she was wearing expensive jewelry's and a coat probably design by her and a dress that hugged her body .

Acezy and I walk inside my mom's tea room this is the room where Acezy , Ara , Aricca and I would always have our fake tea parties and sometimes my mom would join us but most of the time she's at work .

" Acezy is that you . " My mom called out still not looking up but kept reading her newspaper she still looks the same but a bit whiter those aging cream are really working .

Acezys grip tighten on my hand encouraging me that everything's gonna be fine , which I doubt it .

" Yes mom . " Acezy said as my mom kept reading her damn paper I can tell she knows Acezys not alone . I can even tell that her newspaper is from yesterday because the headline was the storm that hit England and killed a lot of people .
I think the chauffeur who picked me at the airport told her what I told him and now we're playing the game who's gonna put they're pride down first . I sigh and held on Acezys hand .

" Those aging cream are working well for you Athena . " I finally spoke and my voice came out angry. Can you blame me .
My mom hated people making rude comments about her so call natural beauty and the only one who does it , it's well me her least favorite child .
My mom dropped her paper slowly looking up to see me and our eyes met . Her face was blank I couldn't tell what she was thinking she wasn't even smiling she just stood up sipping on her tea and face us .

" still haven't changed Adelle or is it Director now . " She said sarcastically Ilaugh at her stupid comebacks she's horrible at firing comebacks when she's facing me .

" Well Athena director is only for those who supported me and for those who respects me and I believe you are no where near those two things . " I fire back my words full of venom.

My mom's face turns red and Acezy looks at me but I was too busy watching my mom it's been years since I've been this close to her just inches away from her.

" Well make yourself at home Adelle . " She walked towards us and I let go of Acezys hand and turns to face my mom .

" What ! no kiss no hug for your daughter whom she send away whom you separated her from her siblings and family unbelievable . " I sneered and my mom stopped walking and turns to face me .

" Well aren't we too old to do those things . " She spoke she's a bitch a real one .
I put my pride down and here she is still drowning in hers .
" Oh well I'm too old to attend your funeral anytime soon because of your pride . " My mom slapped me on the cheeks causing me to cry but I held it in .

I ain't crying .

" Athena !! '' My Aunt Amanda call out and all my siblings were watching me . My Mom storm out of the room with Amanda and I was pulled into a tight hug by Aricca as Aurora held on Acezy she was crying so hard and it's bad for her , she'll get an attack she's the weakest out all of us .

I moved away from Aricca and sat down to calm Acezy the servants came up with her breathing mask and tank and with fans to fan her after about a minute she was back to normal .

I held her closely to me and my heart cried for pain all she ever wanted was a happy family . I took the girls to their room and left after they agree to stay in their room until my mom's out of pride control issues goes away , hopefully .