Tsukishima Kei ~ Pretend

Start from the beginning

Y/N proceeded to give the tsundere puppy-dog eyes, something he couldn't say no to no matter how much he "hated" the girl.

"Fine," he sighed, and Y/N threw her arms around his neck out of sheer happiness.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She squealed, attracting some weird looks from the pupils around the two.

"Yeah, yeah, let go of me you midget."

~*~

"Tell me: how did we meet?" Y/N asked, testing her "boyfriend" on questions her mother was most likely to ask while putting on her earrings.

"When your tutee, Hinata, left his book in the library on his way out to volleyball club, so you came over to give it back to him and I hit you in the face with a volleyball," Tsukishima answered monotonously, holding a half-lidded gaze as he watched Y/N straighten her (f/c) dress out.

"No! We're not including the volleyball to the face part!" She argued.

"But that's actually what happened! And it looks like I improved that horrible face of yours aswell," he chuckled.

Y/N growled under her breath and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down before turning around to face Tsukishima, who was wearing jeans, a shirt and a pair of converse - nothing too fancy, but fancy enough for him.

"We met when I came over to your volleyball practice to return Hinata's book. End of story," she stated and Tsukishima scoffed.

"You know, your mum isn't going to believe we're dating if you're snapping at me like that, Y/N-chan," he teased, and Y/N glared at him.

"Then you best not get on my nerves, ok?" She replied, smiling sweetly at Tsukishima as she walked up to him and patted him on the chest twice. "Now, come on; we're gonna be late."

Tsukishima groaned before slipping on his jacket and following Y/N towards the door of her little apartment. On the way however, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her ass and how her (f/c) dress portrayed her curves so nicely.

'No,' he thought to himself, shaking his head as his cheeks burned red. 'I'm not falling in love with a midget.'

~*~

"Y/N!"

The teenage girl cringed as her mother screeched her name upon her and Tsukishima's arrival, attracting the couple a lot of unwanted attention from everyone else in the restaurant.

Tsukishima and Y/N unlatched hands for the girl to give her mother a hug, and Tsukki was a little more than surprised when the older woman hugged him too, grabbing his hands shortly after pulling back.

"Oh, look at your boyfriend, Y/N!" She gasped, her eyes filled with wonder. "He's so handsome and muscular! What's your name boy?"

Tsukishima blushed furiously as his whole body went stiff, and Y/N snickered from next to him.

"Ts-Tsukishima Kei, L/N-san," he stuttered out, looking like a deer in the headlights.

"Such a nice name!" Y/N's mother gushed, giving Tsukishima's hands a squeeze. "Come, come, sit down!"

She ushered the young couple to the table she was sitting at whilst she waited for them, sitting down on her side of the table.