Chapter 32

Willow had been trapped in darkness for hours, unable to see or her anything, except the pounding of her own thoughts. But then she heard a voice, a familiar voice, on that was full of grief and anger, but familiar all the same. Bucky's voice, "Let her go." Willow jumped up, and renewed her efforts to escape, but the bars around her grew stronger the more she tried to bend them. What was Thanos making her do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Warren and Steve found Bucky leaning up against the cliff, knocked out. 

"Buck!" Steve shook Bucky's shoulders, "Bucky wake up."

 Groaning Bucky opened his eyes, "Ugh. What happened?" He gingerly touched the matted blood on the side of his head. Then his eyes widened, "Oh god. Warren you were right, Willow's alive, but it's not her. It's Thanos, he's taken control of her."

 Warren shook his head, "No. That's not possible."

"Well it's what I saw!" Bucky snapped, losing his patience as he struggled to get up.

"We'll get her back Buck," Steve said, grabbing Bucky's hand and pulling him to his feet. 

Wanda appeared behind them, snow covering her hair and shoulders. "Did you find her?"

"Yes, but Thanos is in control of her," Steve offered, still glancing at Bucky ever now and then to make sure his friend was alright. Wanda's eyes widened in horror, and she quickly walked over to Warren.

"We'll get her back," Wanda promised, putting a hand on Warren's shoulder. Wanda knew what it was like to lose a sibling, and not just a sibling, a twin. She would know exactly how Warren felt, and she didn't want anyone to have to suffer the lose of their twin, like Wanda had. 

  Warren nodded, his green eyes glistening with un-shed tears. He let Wanda lead him back to the plane, Steve and Bucky following in their wake. No one spoke, the gravity of the situation demanded silence.