Chapter 1

Bucky and Willow were sitting together on the beach, observing an epic water gun fight between Clint and Natasha. Apparently, Tony Stark owned part of a beach, and that was used for what he called 'Avengers Down-Time.' Willow was sitting in a beach chair, with her wheelchair sitting in the back of her truck, which was parked a few yards away. Bucky, Sam and Willow were trying to explain to Steve exactly what fondueing was. So far, they weren't having any luck. 

  "Come on Bucky!" Clint yelled, "Give me a hand."

  Bucky shot Clint an irritated look, but Willow just raised a hand, causing a water gun to levitate. The gun then proceeded to follow Clint around, spraying him in the face until he begged for mercy. 

 A flashing icon appeared on Bucky's phone, some sort of mission alert. He handed it to Willow, she was better with the phone than he was. She opened the message, her green eyes scanning over it, then she put a hand over her mouth, "Holy crap."

 Bucky grabbed the phone from her and read over the message, "Avengers needed at Tower. We have an Asgardian problem. Loki's in custody. -maria hill."

 "Guys!"Bucky shouted, "We're needed back at the tower, we've got a Loki problem!"

 "Are you kidding me!?!? I literally just got my hair wet," Wanda said angrily. 

 Bucky stood up, brushing sand off his shorts and black t-shirt, and then he picked Willow up, carrying her like a ragdoll to her wheelchair. 

"I'll drive-" he started to say.

"No way. Last time you drove you nearly plowed over that old woman."

"That was months ago!"Bucky protested.

 "Bucky, that was last week," Willow retorted, "I'm driving, so get in."