Chapter 17

Willow and Bucky were standing outside of their apartment, waiting for Tony Stark. The wind kept blowing Willow's hair into her face, and she regretted not putting it in her usual two braids. 

 A black and silver car nearly ran them over and it pulled to the curb, Tony Stark rolled down his window, "Get in losers, don't make me late."

 Bucky grabbed both of their bags and threw them into the trunk, then opened the door for Willow. Tony had climbed out of the car and was looking slightly embarrassed, "Yeah....So I forgot we needed a wheelchair ramp."

 "No Worries," Bucky said, and he grabbed Willow's wheelchair, and simply picked it up.

"Woah, I am feeling so violated right now...Put the chair down!"

 "Sorry," Bucky set the wheelchair inside the car and closed the door. Jogging to the other side of the car, he opened the door to find Steve already sitting in the backseat. Steve glanced at him and scooted closer to Willow, so Bucky could wedge himself in. 

 Willow, Steve, and Bucky were all crammed into the backseat while Tony drove. They could hear him muttering angrily about traffic, "Ugh... Can't believe this, you used to be able to drive through new york."

 Steve and Bucky, who had long since embraced old man jokes, grinned at each other. "You know, when we were your age," Steve began, "We had to walk to school everyday."

"It was a 10 mile walk," Bucky agreed.

"Uphill," Steve added.

"In the snow," Bucky was trying to stifle his laughter.

"And we were grateful!" They chimed in unison. Willow was laughing so hard that Bucky thought she might cry.