p28

After that interview..
Tina and aom didnt showed up in television again..though their movie yes or no 3 really clicked...and raised into double...
They were so busy packing up their stuffs..
And talking about every memories they made in that house...

Few weeks passed...
Now tina's family was already in their new house...
Its just a simple two storey concrete house...painted with blue and peach...
Days gone so fast..
Now athena is starting to utter some words.not so clear though..

Aom decided to stay with athena until she's already in her 6...
That she already know what's right and wrong...

Tina was working on her uncles joe's cosmetic company...
As an executive supervisor...
At first it was so hard....but then...after sl many trainings ...tina got it in hand..

Everyday was like a simple living in them
..no pressure.. No stress..just happiness and love...

Tina was such an approachable person...
And lot of her officemates do enjoy her company..specially loisa....who was also an exec.supervisor...but their department always...go in same ways...
Tina was on the packaging...while loisa was on the manufacturing...

One day...tina was on her table...checking all the files...when loisa arrived with 2 cups of coffee...

"hey...so busy in there?"

"hi loisa...so many stocked works left in me....i need to rush this"

"want some help buddy?"

"hehe..no..:)..thanks "

Loisa was a daughter of uncle joe's great rival in cosmetic business...
She was such a rebel.kid...that instead of working on their own company...she choose to be involve in uncle joe's...

"by the way loisa...how's your dad?"

" i have no idea tina...and actually..i dont care"

"i told you to be a good daughter loisa"

"why should i?...he deserve to have a respectfull daughter...he's an evil...i always pray ..he'll just go with her mistress then forget us...i dont wanna see his face."

Tina's phone ring...

"ill just answer this one..."

"ok.tina.."

"ahm..hello?..hon?...hmmm"

Loisa look at tina in different way...that was the first time she heard tina's call somebody her hon...besides...she didnt meet aom yet..though she knew..tina has a gf...

"hmmm..really?..ok..ill go.home early...bye.. I love you"

Loisa was more curious about that lady who stole tina's heart...after she saw how.tina blushed.