p15

Nicha decided to just being athena for awhile...so tina and aom can talk..

Aom was at the sofa...while tina was on their dining table....playing the glass she was holding...tina broke the silence between them...she stood up...then sat down beside aom...slowly she hold aom's hand....then there she saw the tears on aom's face...

Hon.....im so sorry"

Aom continue her silence..

"i know ive been so harsh....and i really made you feel so bad....if i could make everything right again...i swear...i wont be like that....please forgive me..."

"it wasnt your fault..it was mine...i know how important your pride to you..but then i keep on stepping into it....i should not force what i want...i should have stop when you said no....but i insisted..."

"haiissss...you know the reason why i want you to stay with athena...she's still a baby...and her safety was the most important thing for me...i wont let somebody look out for her...and we cant trust anybody when it comes to athena..."

Aom nodded

"but i must not be careless also about your emotions...its your right to decide....i already promised that i wont hurt you again...no matter what....so if you want to take that offer....you can go for it..."

Slowly aom look up to see tina's face...

"nicha already assure me about athena...while we were working she'll gonna take good care of athena....so there's no reason for me to stop you...."

"are....are you sure?"

"i guess youre right..i cant do this alone...i need you help..."

Aom hug her so tight...

"thank you so much...."

"for athena's future...and for our family..."

Aom hold tina's face...and slowly landed a kiss....tina respond with a tight hug....
Then after..tina kiss her on the forehead..now aom was still in tears..bur now..with a smile...

"i love you til the end...."

"i will love you forever tina...."

The next day...they were both excited..while inside the car...

"hmm..i miss athena already.."

"me too..dont worry she'll be home when we get back.."

"haisss...its good..there's always nicha for us..."

"yah...im so lucky to have her as my sister..."

Aom took out an envelope from her bag..

"is that the offer ?"

"yes..."

"may i see?"

"hmmm..here"

"forever love...hey..that's the title of my song."

"yes..i think this is a love story..."

"who do you think will be your pair?"

"hmmm..i dont know...:)..."

"hey..i dont want intimate scenes...hmp...ill get jealous.."

"what if itll be needed?"

"still...NO"

"even a kiss?"

"well...only kiss...no bed scenes..."

Aom just smiled meaningfully..

"you said that ..:)"