p19

Tina and the rest of the crew need to transfer a venue...it was in pie's house...kim need to meet pie's mom in that scene...

Pnay; ok!..good take...good take...

Aom; are we done?....

Pnay; yah..for now..take a break...

Tina went to aom....she felt something weird on her stomach...she was sweating cold...
Aom brought her to the barracks and let her rest for awhile...a long time no see friend came to see aom..it was her bestie...peii...

Peii; oh no...tina is really in pain...

Aom; yeah...maybe it was the seafood we eat ...

Peii; maybe she needs to be in hospital aom
..

Aom; she said she'll just need some rest..and i let her take loperamide....

Another friend approach them..it was van...pie's friend since she was a kid...and supposed to be her boyfriend...when she didnt meet kim...

Van ; hello girls...hehe...

Peii; so you treat me as one of the girls now huh? After how.many years...hmm

Van; with that bangs of yours...you look so lady now peii..

Peii; eeehhh...if i am..then court me ..

Aom; haha...my god peii...van is getting married soon...am.i right van?

Van; haha..yeah...at last!!..

Peii; really?..woow...so?..how's that crazy girl huh?are we invited

Van: ofcourse...heheh...

Aom; van is always a man with few words...

Peii; yeah..youre right aom...

Tina went out of the barracks rubbing her tummy...aom quickly stood up and went to tina..

Aom; hon? Why did you get up?..take a rest...i already talk to pnay...

Tina; im already fine hon...maybe its just a shocked on my tummy..

Peii;.hi baby tina..are you ok now?you sure?

Tina sat down with them...

Tina; yes peii
...so?..what's going on here? Van?...how are you ?

Van; im.good tina...how about you?...hehe

Tina; well..as you can see...im inspired because of this girl beside me...

Aom; essshhh....hehehe

Van; btw...congratulations huh?...for your family..you know..its so amazing that people could get an inspiration from you two...even me...i.didnt expect.that youll gonna be in this journey...but this is how destiny's gonna work..im so happy for the both of you....

Tina; thanks van...congratulations also....cause youre getting married soon...hehehe

Van; yes...im hoping..i can be like you tina...strong..willing to fight for the one i love...youre more than a man you knowm.

Tina; hehe..hey stop it van..youre a good person...and i know..youll achieve everythings...and youll be happy always...

Peii; heeeeyyy..you forgot about me..im single...you know...maybe you can wish for me also...that i can find my forever?...

Tina; haha..ofcourse peii ...you will..

Van; yeah...cause you deserve to be happy..heheh

Aom; and you are a good lover peii...hmmm..heheh