p27

Before that day end...
Tina drop by a very  famous flowershop...and bought a bouquet of white roses...

As she arrived home..
Aom was already in their room with athena who was playing with her stufftoys..

Tina; what's with my honey and my baby huh?..hmm

Aom; hon...hmm..(kiss tina then hug her)...how are you?..

Tina; im good..for you hon...

Aom; what's with today?...
Hmmm...you are so sweet...

Tina; ofcourse...hmmm...and i have another one...here..hmmm

Tina put out a small box from her pocket .

Aom; hmmm..a ring again?hmm

Tina;.open it..hmm

Aom; hmm...a key?...what is this?

Tina; guess...

Aom; i...i have no idea...

Tina; hmmm...c'mon...

Aom; hmmm...just tell me hon...

Tina; ok..but in one condition..hmmm

Aom;.hmm?

Tina; you have to kiss me many times...all over my face .

.

Aom; haha..youre so silly...hmp..ok..come here...mwaah..mwaahh.mwaah...mwaahh.mwaaah...mwaaahh...mwahhh..mwaaah..mwaaah..hmmm...

Tina;..hmmp..ok..hehe..
Its for our house in ohio...

Aom;.house?..but i thought..it was just a condo?...

Tina; hmm..i just tell you that because..i want to surprise you..

Aom; but...where did you get the budget for that?...

Tina; i saved hon..i really saved a lot.. I had promise you..ill give you everything...

Aom;.hon...you must told me about it..so i can help...

Tina; hmmm..just save it.for my birthday...haha..

Aom;.oh my..yah..your birthday...

Tina; hmmm..i love you honey.

Aom; i love you more...hmm..

When tina was about to kiss aom..
Athena laugh while clapping...
They look at each other...then...also laugh...

The next couple of days...few more time left before they went to ohio...
Jack..as promise...conduct an interview for the couple...

Jack; its like a dream come true...
To be with the two persons...a lovely couple...
I have witness...everything in particular with them...in fact..im proud to say..that i have been one of their avid fans who really pushed them through to be with each other..
Its like againts all odds relationship that they had conquer...many doubts.. Many speculations that theyll never get to far..that they will just end up broken...
I know...this relationship...is not normal for those who cant relate to it..but for me...and for all the LGBT communities all over asia...and world rather...tina and aom...had become an inspiration...
Now..im with the phenomenal lovers...
Tiaom everybody...hello guys...

Tina/aom; hello jack..

Aom; how are you jack?..

Jack; im fine...and im so thankful..you accept this interview...

Tina; you have been so good to us jack...this is just a small matter when we talk about the support and love you have given to me and aom..and now with athena...

Jack; hmmm..
Ok....hehe..so?
.ill go straight to the point guys...
Are you gonna leave the entertainment industry and live in ohio privately..?

Both; yes...

Jack; who's idea was this?..i mean...who decided to have a quiet life in ohio?...

Tina;.me...
Its been 7 years...since i have worked in show business...i think i had enough....i already shared my all..and also with aom...
Now...its not just about us...but for athena's future...we all know...career in this kind of work..wont be forever..so i have to invest a lot while athena was still a little..so that if she'll gonna go to school already..we can everything to her because we are prepared....

Jack; that's right..haiss...when can i find a tina in my life..so responsible...arent she?..heheheh
How about you aom...when tina said..she want to transfer in ohio ...with you and athena..did you agree that instant?..

Aom; yes...i was also thinking about that. Not particular  living in ohio..or wherever...but i already want a simple private life...with athena ..and with her...

Jack; the entertainment will be missing you for sure..but we also...support you guys..and we will remain proud because of you and tina...