p12

As athena fell asleep..tina and aom went to their room also to take a rest...

"so how was your first day hon?and how was pnay?"

"she's totally good..but she looks more older now...hehe..and she i heard about the separation between her and pinky..i really felt pity on her...you know how much she loves pinky.."

"yes...i witness their lovestory...but what   was the reason behind their separation?it was almost 10 years..and it wasnt easy to last a relationship with that long..

" yes... Pnay told me...pinky choose to get married...to a man..."

"that hurts.."

"yeah..and by the way. She want you and athena to visit her...hehe"

"really?..hmm.ok..we will..maybe the other day.."

"or tomorrow..you can go with me.."

"are you sure?"

"ofcourse.."

"ok...then lets sleep early.."

Aom was so excited to see pnay...and also pnay to see their baby..

"nay..."

"ohh...is this athena already?"

"aha...pretty like her mom"

"yes..and her nose...really look like yours aom.."

"hehe..how are you nay?"

"well..still handsome and single.ahmm.hehe"

"dont worry nay..if a door closes...there will always be another door who would open..just dont get tired of waiting..."

"naah..in my age...i cant expect that aom...and besides..im happy and contented with my life now...hey tina..you go to the set now..theyre waiting for you..."

"ok.ok...hon..i have to go..."

"ok hon..."

Tina kiss aom's forehead
Then went to the set..

"aom...you really grow more beautiful now...look at you..."

"yes nay...and its because if tina.."

"i know...and im so proud of you..youve been so strong...the both of you...you really fight for your relationship..and this is the result...everybody accepted you and tina..and youve become theyre inspiration..."

"nay..we always believe that love conquers all..."

"yah..i believe in that."

"nay.  Youll be fine..the right one for you will arrived one day....and that time...you wont be hurt again..."

"yes...oh.. Its good that youre here..actually..i have an offer for you..."

"an offer?"

"yes...actually..i really reserve this for you..cause i know..youre the one who was really fit for this role..and this is your role eversince..."

"nay. Is that what im thinking?"

"i guess..:)"

"but..."

"hmm?"

"athena.."

"well.im not pressuring you..and besides...i still have to talk to tina about this...but for now...are you interested with that?are you still into that role?"

"hmm..ofcourse!..hehe..i think i have to be in a diet starting today.."

"haha..i was about to say that..."