p14

Aom followed tina inside their room...
And put athena on her crib..

"so that's what youll gonna always?turn away?"

"what do you still want aom?..i already said..do whatever you want..but athena will stay with my parents.."

"and what?they'll gonna think im a useless mother?"

"now what?its youre choice aom...you want to work..."

"you dont understand my point tina.."

"yes!! I dont...and i dont want to..."

"see?cause youre a selfish person.."

"selfish?is that what you said?"

"yes!you are selfish..you only think of what's best for you..you didnt even think about me...if what i really want?"

"so what's your point now?..."

"understand me!!"

Tina put her hand above the table and face the mirror...

"...believe me...i also think about what's best for athena...."

"and leaving her is the best for you?"

Why?you think im just doing this for myself?

"isnt it?"

"hey...im not like you tina..dont forget what you did when you work far from us....you cheated on me...now..if you gonna compare me to yourself...i wont be like you..this is for athena...and im gonna do everything for her..."

"so here we go again..i thought its done already....that you forgive me.."

"i did tina...but this attitude of yours...i wont forgive this..."

Tina took her perfume who was place in a glass...and throw it on the wall...aom was just looking at her..

"bullshitt!!!!"

Tina grab one bottle again and broke it...
She was now on tears but her face doesnt sadness..but instead...anger...
Aom grab athena out of her crib and brought her outside their room...tina was left inside...she sat down on their bed...and saw her face on the mirror...
Tears still flowing...and her heart really wanted to explode...

Later on...somebody open the door..tina expected it was aom...but it was nicha.

"kiddo..."

Tina didnt change from just looking on the floor..
Nicha put her hand above tina's shoulder...

"what happened?can you share it to me?"

"why are you here?did she call you?"

"hmmm...if i say yes..youll be angry again?"

Tina didnt answered

"you know kiddo..its not bad to get angry sometimes...but to much is also not good...and infront of athena..?...c'mon..."

"if youre in my position..youll also get mad...specially ..she keeps on reminding me with all my faults...just to let me change my mind..and think that i wasnt that capable...it hurts me..."

"you hurt aom...you broke her trust...what would you expect?...that she'll gonna forget that easy?....you know you have to work it out first...."

"i did everything..what else she want?"

"are you sure?"

"i did...."

"tina...im your sister..i love you..but i love your family too...and this time...you need to open up your mind...aom was right...you alone cant make it...you still need aom's help...if you worry about athena...i will be take care of her..."

"but you have your life too"

"eversince i always supports you...why not.now?...."

Tina hug her sister so tight and cry harder..