p11

Before starting her car...she gave aom a very tight hug..and a kiss for athena...

" i love you both ..."

"i love you too..take care hon..."

"i will...gonna call you after i arrived..."

While driving...she saw a milk shake stall...
She took her wallet and went out of the car...she bought one...
The stall owner recognize her..and ask to have a photo with her...
Even if tina rest on showing at televisions for almost a year...still people remember her...and still love her...

She arrived at the company on time..pnay was already waiting for her..and so happy after seeing her again...

" you grow more bigger now huh?"

"really?.."

"yeah..maybe aom took care of you at her best..heheh..."

"naah..yes ofcourse...aom is a perfect half for me...heheh"

"well...you look more blooming...maybe also because of her...youre so lucky..."

"i have to thank you for bringing that luck to me...without you..i wont met her..."

" yah...and without you and aom..there will be no kim and pie.."

"hmm..yes..."

"so...lets go to the set...your companions were waiting for you there..."

"sure...:)"

Tina will work with 5 more celebrities..it was like a variety show..where tina will be the host together with that 5...
There first day already trend...because of tina..and mostly. Asking about aom and their baby...

After the show...
Pnay gave tina a handshake to congratulate her...

" your comeback.was a bang for all of us..."

"thank you pnay...:)"

"hey..please bring your family.here..we miss aom..and.we want to see the little tiaom baby..."

"sure..no problem..so?.i have to go...theyre waiting for me already.."

Pnay put her hand on tina's shoulder

"im so happy for you kid..."

"thanks...:)"

Aom and nicha was watching athena playing inside her crib when tina arrived..they were like talking seriously wit some matter...
Tina didnt interupt and prefered to just listen to them...

" i think i want a hello kitty motif for athena's birthday.."

"wow..that's a nice idea..."

"yeah..but i still have to talk to tina...maybe she have more suggestions"

"i think she will also like hello kitty..you wont ask..it was her first stuff toy when she was still a kid..."

"aheeemmm"

"oh hon...youre here..:)"

Tina went to them.and gave aom a kiss and also nicha on her cheeks..then tina direct to athena's crib...and carry her..

"how's my little baby girl?hmm.."

Tina kiss athena again and again..she really miss her baby..

"did you do what i said?..you look out for mom?heheh.."

"like athena know's how to speak..."

"well were talking in our own way nich...haha"

"go for it kiddo..that's good...its kinda late..i have to go...aom?.."

"ok nich..thank you for staying with us...you take care.."

"your welcome aom..:)...hey kid..gonna go now...its your turn...bye.."

"bye nich..just kiss mom and dad for me..."