p2

Tina became irritable eversince she started working in their company...
Aom dont know how hard it is..but all she can do is to understand tina...

" hon...."

Tina didnt answer

"I know youre still awake...hon...can we talk?"

Tina slowly turn to her..

"What's the problem?...youve been unfucosed this past few days..youre always in a bad mood...what's wrong?"

"Haiisss.. i dont know hon..i cant explain what i feel..i wanted to get mad...i wanted to shout...to hate everything that is around me.."

"Hon.."

"Sometimes... i can think...what about if i didnt stop career...maybe until now..im in the industry..people will still know me as tina...not this tina...so hagard...so pressured..."

"They still know you...your avid fans...they still recognize you..."

"..hon... i want to go back in acting...i want to act..i want to make a movie again.."

"We already talk about this hon..this is your decision right?"

"Yah...but..."

"Ok...if you want..."

Aom turn her back to tina..
Tina just breathe in...and then face to the roof....

The next morning...

Aom woke up late...
She directly went to the kitchen without looking to tina...
she was a little bit shocked after  seeing tina with an apron...tina was always tired and busy..and she didnt expect tina would make a breakfast for her..

"Good morning hon"

Said tina with a smile...

"Good morning..."

" you sit here..ill make a choco for you"

"If youre just making this for me to say yes about your plans..you know.its ok..theres nothing i can do right?..."

"...hey..this is not about last night.. i love you so much hon... and i dont want you to get mad at me..."

Aom just look down..

Tina sat down at her side...and hold her hand..

"Im sorry..you know how tough my job is...and sometimes..i wanted to give up...i grown up in the industry where i just need a  script and to act...but now...facing the clients...empressed dad...the others in that company..including those who keeps on bashing me...dragging me down like im just an immature child beside my dad...everyday..they step into my pride...you know...that world where i am now...is not the world i lived my whole life...and it tears me always..."

Slowly aom put her hand on tina's back..as a comfort...

"Hon... i wanted to do this in my very best...but the people around me makes me feel that im not that worth it...and the most painful part...dad dont wanna defend me...she was just looking at me."

"Hon... if youre really not happy with your job..you can stay here...and ill be the one to work..."

"What?no...no hon..."

"Hon..this is.not the time to think about your pride...and we have a business..you can look out for it..then take good care of athena also...please..just give me a chance for this..."

" ok..but not for.now...ill still keep on trying for this job..i.dont want my dad to think that im weak..."

"We'll get through this..ok?"

Tina nodded...