p13

After the rehearsal
While there on their way home...
Tina notice aom's smile..

"you seemed so happy?..did you enjoy talking with pnay? "

"yes.i missed her...heheh..and i missed having a project with her...its good she offer a job for me.."

"really?what is it?.."

"(aom showed the envelope)...a new project...hmmm"

"pnay..so silly.she knew that were different now..and we have athena already..maybe..she's just kidding.."

"you think?"

Aom's tune was different now..

"hon...we already talk about this...ill be the one to provide...and youll be the one to stay and look out for athena.."

"yes..for now..but still...i have to help you when it comes to financial...you cant do it yourself alone"

"aom??..what were talking her is athena..who will take good care of her if youll also work?huh?..you will hire a caregiver?"

"why not?"

"oh my..arent you heard about some incident of child kidnapping?"

"tina..please"

"no aom..its my decision..youll turn back that envelope to pnay..and stay with athena for good.."

Aom didnt speak aGAin..tina knew she's mad..

"aom...please...lets not fight with this.."

"am i fighting with you?"

"no..but youre not talking to me"

"there's nothing to talk about"

Aom..can you please shape up?..."

"tina..you think im just being childish now?"

"yes..."

"fine!!..think of that...but im just being practical here tina..if you are just thinking about tomorrow...well im different..im already thinking about our future..athena is growing up..i want to give everything that she wants..like what mom and dad did when im still a kid.."

"and you think..i cant gave it to here alone ?..youre doubting my capacity?huh?!"

"no im not tina..look at you now..acting more than a kid..."

" see?..youre already insisting what you want..."

"tina..i can also decide for this family..".

"why?..you think im not considering you here?"

"no!!!..you just want to listen to yourself..not mine.."

"oh god...how can you say that?"

"many times already tina...i wasnt just arguing to you..cause i love you..but now...its to much.."

"if you really want that offer. Go!!but athena will stay with mom and dad...than to a caregiver...if that will make you satisfied..then...do it. "

Tina went to their room..and bang the door...