p21

After they arrived on tina's parents house...her mom and dad didnt let them.go home that night...it was already late....and it it wasnt safe for them to travel...

Aom stay in their room until athena fell asleep...while tina spent a drink with her sister. 

Nicha; so?..what's up now kiddo?...

Tina; what?..

Nicha; what i mean is...what do you feel now that you have already your own family...

Tina; im more than happy now..my life is perfect...i got my girl...and my little one...what.more could i ask for?...

Nicha; know what..its not easy to build a family...but for the both of you...its seems like...no hard moments...you survive everything....anything....

Tina; i wont make it without aom....her patience...and how she motivates me...

Aom; aheemm..did i hear my name?

Nicha; your sweetheart was having some dramatic scenes here...
Haha...

Aom sat down beside tina and hold her hand..

Aom; hmmm...

Tina; thank you...

Aom; for?...

Tina; for everything...for choosing me...for loving me..

Aom; nahh..how many times i told you ..i choose you because youre worthy to.be loved...

Nicha; shocks..i almost cry while watching you..

Aom; and for you nich....you did everything for us...i wanted to tell you that we wont be this far...without your help..

Nicha; actually..it wasnt me aom..its your love for each other...you became strong...because you fight for your love...

Tina; hmmm...i didnt expect this...all my life...

Aom; well..expect the unexpected hon..

Nicha; by the way..its late already..gonna sleep now...goodnight love birds...

Tina; uhmmm.

Aom; goodnight nich

Tina; lets stay here for awhile...were busy every morning..we only have night to talk....

Aom; uhmmm...

Tina; hon?

Aom; yes?..

Tina; in everyday of your life that youre with me...did you even regret once?...

Aom; oh?..what kind of question is that huh?.....where did it came from?...

Tina; c'mon..just answer me...

Aom; hmmm..since the day i spend my life with you....not even a day...that im not happy...that i wasnt inspired....
You gave meaning for everything that i do...you help me get up from bed every morning and face the world proudly....
Though weve gone in so many problems....discriminations.....many people judge us....not even once.that i regret it....and if theres one thing that i would regret of...
It will be leaving you....and spend the life away from you...

Tina was already crying while listening to aom
..

Aom; i know...you still have doubt there in your heart now...im saying this ....take it away....it wont help us either....i asure you....this love will never end...we will be together....
Until we get older....and older...and older...and older...

Tina; until we die...

Aom; hmmmp...if we die...there still be second life...and if that happened...i will make sure that i will be with you...still you and me...or.maybe....you are already a real man there...hehehhehe....

Tina; you wish that im.a man?....

Aom;.no...hehe..im just kidding...heheh

Tina;.hmm....that's what im scared of...

Aom; huh?...

Tina; im not a man aom..what if...

Aom; hmmmp.
.stop....

Tina; what if one day...you gonna need a real man to your life....

Aom; i have already a perfect man in my life....and i cant ask of anything else....dont doubt yourself....so what if your a tom.?....does is matter?....
Though youre not a real man...you are more responsible and you are the best person i ever known in my life....you must be proud.hon....cause you have build a family....a family proving that in this world....everything is possible...evrything is fair....everything is positive.....you are a man in heart....in mind....and in what kind of person you are...so dont ever doubt if im.gonna leave you...cause i wont....i never will...

Tina was speeachless....she just hug aom...and let go of her emotions..