33

surprise

When they got home, Micky wanted to talk with Mike about the 'alternate personality.' But Mike seemed to have...other ideas.

Micky followed Mike to his room and Mike closed the door behind them. Micky was going to say something, when he found Mike's lips on his and Mike's hands on his waist, getting dangerously close to his crotch.

"Mike," Micky gasped. "What are you doing?"

"I want you," Mike muttered. He pushed Micky on the bed and unbuckled his jeans. Micky shivered under his touch, but tried to talk Mike out of it.

"M-Mike, we need to talk—" Micky gasped as he felt Mike's hand palming his still-clothed crotch. He could feel himself getting harder and harder under Mike's touch and he couldn't do anything about it. He hadn't had Mike since that night back in July.

"Will you shut up?" Mike pressed his wet lips to Micky's as he slid Micky's pants down around his ankles. The younger boy kicked off his shoes and the pants came off soon after. The underwear came off too, leaving Micky exposed and Mike still totally clothed.

"Mike," Micky moaned. He saw Mike kneel down and closed his eyes as Mike's hot lips made contact with the tip of his cock. "F-Fuck."

"Fuck Joseph," Mike muttered, his hot breath against Micky's sensitive skin. "I'll show you a real good time, baby."

Micky whimpered as Mike took his tip in, then the rest of him, hands stroking what he couldn't fit. He was trying his best to control his breathing. He knew he should repay Mike afterwards, but—oh fuck, it felt so good.

Micky opened his eyes again to see Mike looking up at him. His tongue swirled around Micky's length and he smirked, enjoying the sight in front of him. Micky was coming undone before his very eyes.

"O-Oh God Mike," Micky gasped. His hands had found their way to Mike's hair and his fingers tangled themselves in the dark locks. He yanked at Mike's hair, causing a deep groan to come from Mike's lips.

Mike worked quickly and Micky couldn't focus. He didn't know what to focus on—Mike's sweet lips or the hands that toyed with the rest of his highly-sensitive cock. He felt hot and flushed all over and tugged desperately at the hem of his t-shirt.

"Mike," Micky cried. He was breathing heavily. "Oh G-God Mike, I'm c-close—"

Mike pulled away before Micky could release his load and Micky let out a loud, surprised cry. Mike's fingers finished the job and Micky soon came, leaving a white, sticky substance all over his legs, the bedspread, and Mike's hands.

Mike smirked and stood up before Micky could return the favor. He walked to the door and looked back at Micky before leaving the room.

"I don't swallow," he smirked.

The door opened and closed, leaving Micky in a sticky, surprised daze.

I listened to Randy Scouse Git while writing this, oops