•42•

•42•
***Don't mind the girl, that's Alana's outfit.

"We really needed this." said Odell as he pulled my chair out for me to take a seat. He wasn't lying either. After all the drama with him, my family, his friends, cheating ass girlfriends..we could really use some time out to just spend together. He walked to the other side of the table then took a seat himself. "Yea, I was missing you all day." I said to him while grabbing his hand which was already on the table. "Oh yea, you missed me or you missed this-"

"Stop." I cut his sentence short because I already knew he was about to say something stupid.

He chuckled then kissed the back of my hand. "I missed you too baby," said Odell. "What you do all day?" he asked. I shrugged. "I didn't do much, just went to the mall and got this dress."

"And you look absolutely stunning in it." I blushed. "Aw thank you Odell." he smiled. "Is that it?" I thought about telling him about Jarvis, but I decided not to. I wanted for tonight to be focused on us and nobody else. This was my time to be with Odell and all I wanted to talk about were good things. I didn't even want to think about something that would hurt or kill this romantic vibe we got going on right now. "Yea basically." he frowned.

"Aww, my girlfriend has no life without me." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." he laughed. "I got a surprise for you, give me a second." he got out of his seat and walked off somewhere.

I waited then felt something hit my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Odell standing behind me and next to his mom. I smiled then got out of my seat. I turned then gave her a hug. "Hey Ms. Heather." I greeted her. She hugged me back. "Hey Alana, you look beautiful." I blushed. "Thank you so much."

"Lana, this is my pops, Odell Sr." I looked behind me and saw a man who resembled Odell only a little bit in the face. I put my hand out, but he went straight for the hug. I shrugged then hugged him back. "Hi, I'm Alana." I introduced myself. "I know, Odell calls me all the time and just talks about you for hours," he said. "He had me and his brothers fly up here from Louisiana just to meet you." I smiled at Odell. He blushed then stood behind me. "Alright, that's enough, Lana, these are my siblings."

We looked over and saw a teenage girl, a younger teenage boy, and a baby boy in the other kid's arms. I smiled then waved. "Hi, I'm Alana." I greeted the three of them.

"I'm Jasmine." the biggest said.

"Kordell and this is Sonny." I shook Jasmine and Kordell's hands, but waved at Sonny. He just smiled and waved at me. "He's so cute." I said. Odell shrugged. "Not as cute as me though." he smirked then pecked my cheek. "All y'all sit down." Odell said to his family. The table was rearranged now that more people had showed up. So I guess I wasn't sitting across from Odell anymore, but I really didn't mind. "You didn't tell me I was meeting them tonight."

He shrugged then gripped my hips and pecked my lips. "I wanted to surprise you." he explained. "Is this what you meant when you said you had something to tell me?" I asked. He slowly shook his head. "No, not really." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Then what was it?"

"I just want to tell you..that I love you."

I was a little shocked considering that Odell and I weren't really together for that long. And already we're meeting each other's families and doing things that serious couples would probably only do. "You mean that?" I asked. He blushed then nodded. "Of course, I miss you whenever I'm away from you and get nervous whenever you come around..I can honestly say that I'm in love with you." I pushed my hair behind my ear then smiled.

I was beyond happy. Of course my feelings are the same. I don't know why, but since the moment I really got to know him, he's just somehow change my view on everything. He helped me realize that my brothers aren't my god. They don't control me and don't have the ability to control every aspect of my life. And the only way they could do that is if I let them. He also showed me that not all of these young athletes out here are the same. Not everyone of them is looking for a one night stand. Some actually want to find the one they could potentially spend some serious time with. And if I'm the one he wants, then nothing is stopping us from being together.

"I love you too." I replied while looking deeply into his eyes.

He bit his lip then leaned down to give me a kiss. I kissed him back passionately then slowly pulled away once I heard his family start to call us over to the table. "I guess we should get back over there." he suggested. I nodded. "I know we should, but I kind of want to get away for a couple minutes." he smirked then laid a kiss on my neck softly. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you when we get back to the house."
~
Odell rolled off top of me then sat up on the bed. Both of our bodies were covered in sweat. He pulled the sheets over us then wrapped me in his arms.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

He turned his head and checked his phone. "2:37." he said then let out a soft sigh. "Damn, I think that's the longest I've ever gone." he confessed which made us both laugh. I sat up then kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back then swung my body on top of his. I giggled through the kiss then sat in his lap with my hands pressing down on his chest. I slowly pulled away then bit my lip. "You're really bad, you know that?" I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be like the Virgin Mary or some shit? Because your brothers got that tight lock on you." I giggled. "Shut up Odell." he put his hands up in defense.

"I'm just saying." he argued. "You think they'd have a heart attach if they knew you was a freak?" he asked. I rested my head on his shoulder and laughed. "They'd have ten heart attacks, so don't go running your mouth to anyone about what we do." he smirked. "I don't have to, Jordan already saw how you get down." I sat up quickly then hit his chest playfully.

"Shut up! You're not funny." he began to chuckle then pecked my lips. "Yes I am, that's why you with me." I shrugged then held his hand. "You sure it's not because of your smile, or your laugh, or your wild ass hair?" he rubbed up and down my back. "You know what? Now that I think about it, might be because of my hair." we both laughed.

"I love you." I said to him. he closed his eyes and smiled.

"I love you too," he replied then kissed my forehead.
-
Aw! He finally said that four letter word😍 Do y'all think their relationship is moving a little too fast?